Ticket sales | Page 10 | Vital Football

Ticket sales

For the Exeter match if you click on 'Event Information' it tells Penrith Panther fans to book tickets in NS5 & ES2.
What the feck is going on at our club at all?
These type of things are really pissing me off.
Do the ***** in charge of WAFC give the slightest shit about the fans? I don't think so, or some fucker would be sorting this shit out, or better still it would never be there to piss us off in the first place.

For the Exeter match if you click on 'Event Information' it tells Penrith Panther fans to book tickets in NS5 & ES2.
Do the ***** in charge of WAFC give the slightest shit about the fans? I don't think so, or some fucker would be sorting this shit out, or better still it would never be there to piss us off in the first place.
How awful - this is really serious with what's going on in the World - get a grip !

The ticketing system is being overhauled.
You'd only have landed upon the "Event information" option if you were in the process of trying to buy a ticket for the match.
You already have a ST in the West for this game (though I suppose you may well have been buying one for someone else).
Not quite sure (other than trying to find glitches) why you would click on the Event information button anyway.

Notwithstanding all of the above, you're right, as part of the "go live readiness" stuff like this should have been picked up ... and someone needs to sort it out. However, the anger it seems to have sparked in you seems just a little over the top. With this and the 40/20 line, it seems you're searching for reasons to be pissed off.

A rarity I know, but I think Moonay is right. I recall from the communique a week or two ago that the system is currently temporary under the model is up and running. Issues such as rugby pitches being displayed when buying tickets or incorrect/irrelevant information links should be flagged up so they can be ironed out before the full product comes online.

A rarity I know, but I think Moonay is right. I recall from the communique a week or two ago that the system is currently temporary under the model is up and running. Issues such as rugby pitches being displayed when buying tickets or incorrect/irrelevant information links should be flagged up so they can be ironed out before the full product comes online.
There you are JK ... ping all your findings to the club, so they're definitely aware of 'em and can get 'em sorted.

Of course, it may well be that they already know all about 'em (cos they read stuff on here) but a formal notification wouldn't do any harm.

I can confirm from the fans fund meeting that the current Ticketmaster site is a temporary version and the new full site is scheduled to go live in the next few weeks.

I can confirm from the fans fund meeting that the current Ticketmaster site is a temporary version and the new full site is scheduled to go live in the next few weeks.
That's good news, I hope someone to do with WAFC has a bit more input than they appear to have had so far with this shambles of a temporary site.

I rang the club to sort disabled tickets for Oxford today and they were saying they're still on the temporary one, I had wondered if yesterday's closure of the ticket office was to set up and train staff on the new version. I was told similar, that the full Ticketmaster set up isn't live as yet, but it's not going to be too long before it does

That's smashing but do Ticketmaster not know it's a football ground so how have they made the monumental cock up of showing rugby markings on tickets. I just can not understand this one little bit. Surely if it's only temporary then football markings would be shown on all tickets whether it's Latics or the Cuckoos.
The paltry excuse of it being temporary is just not good enough.

That's smashing but do Ticketmaster not know it's a football ground so how have they made the monumental cock up of showing rugby markings on tickets. I just can not understand this one little bit. Surely if it's only temporary then football markings would be shown on all tickets whether it's Latics or the Cuckoos.
The paltry excuse of it being temporary is just not good enough.

Ticketmaster are doing the tickets for both clubs / sports, so they probably used the same template for both clubs and didn't think about it.

I'm sure it'll be sorted by the time the full site comes on line and considering the major issues we had with the previous ticketing system i'm not really that bothered by it.

I ordered my Exeter city tickets for me n mi 3 sons & said tickets would be sent to my address and no e ticket or pdf link in email plus all my previous ticket history info has been wiped out