Thommo | Page 6 | Vital Football

Thommo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. These days you can show your dick or lady parts on terrestrial TV and that seems to be OK. Mind you I wouldn't try it on Clapham common.
You have choice to watch or not to watch a programme. Expose yourself on Clapham Common and you are imposing it on people.

You have choice to watch or not to watch a programme. Expose yourself on Clapham Common and you are imposing it on people.
I used to have a choice whether to listen to Thommo and, er Hortin. I could have switched off if I was offended. Now I don't have the choice. Should I complain about programmes showing explicit nudity? Do you think they will decide it as too risky to show in future and pull it from the schedules.

I used to have a choice whether to listen to Thommo and, er Hortin. I could have switched off if I was offended. Now I don't have the choice. Should I complain about programmes showing explicit nudity? Do you think they will decide it as too risky to show in future and pull it from the schedules.

Absolutely. According to Farmerimp his transgressions 9 months ago mean he's now banned.

What to believe, eh?

I believe absolutely everything I read on the internet.

Luckily, so do you.

I personally wouldn't go out my way to purposely offend anyone over anything but we are free human beings and we can literally say what the hell we like. If I do say something that offends someone then I'm afraid I really couldn't give two shits, please send the police round to arrest me.

There are plenty of dicks out there who love to feel offended because it makes them feel important.

They are no better than anyone else, we are all equal but these sort of people feel relevant when they claim to be offended.

Let's hope WW3 doesn't break out anytime soon because there are many people out there, citizens of this great country who I would hate to be next to in the trenches. In fact I would no doubt that there would be people next to you who would stab you in the back then ask you why you are bleeding.

Feel free to say what you like, if it offends anybody they'll just have to suck it up.
As far as I'm concerned it's their problem not mine.

So it's ok to call black people *******?

And women *****?

And Jewish people kikes?

And Hispanic people Spics?

And Romany people Gypos?

Just "free speech", right?

Status
Not open for further replies.