This suggested walkout on 60 minutes | Page 3 | Vital Football

This suggested walkout on 60 minutes

How about "CALLING ALL FANS! SHIT ON YOUR SEAT AND FUCK OFF ON THE HOUR" above the web header? That would get the message across

I'm liking that pedro.

"PANTS DOON IF YA LOVE THE TOON"

Maybe that one needs more thought.

"I'VE JUST SHIT ON MY SEAT, SHIT ON MY SEEEAA-EEEAAT, I'VE JUST SHIT ON MY SEEE-EEAT"

How about `TITS OOT IF YOU LOVE THE TOON'. That would get Pardcunt even more confused than normal.

OldLeazes - 29/4/2014 10:18

Toony - 29/4/2014 08:52

Not turning up would have a better effect as it can't be hidden by any media lie.

Hold on there.

People have been saying that to you all season and you've been to every game, claiming that it would be better to protest in the ground.

It's a bit fucking late for you to be singing from that hymn sheet now like.

Well, im big enough to admit that I get things wrong. Im only human.

Just had enough basically. I don't know what has clicked in me but it just has.

Fair enough Toony, good to see you be big enough to admit it.

I just don't want a re-write of history in which those who walked out after an hour are seen as the vanguard of the revolution.

It's their fault we are in this shit, and the sooner they get on board the better.

Howay The Lads!

Its a nothing game and the ideal one not to go to, the last home game of the season to give the twats something to think about.
Pardew was asking for some support in his after match talk last night, asking the fans to get behind the team at this game, would be great if they just didn't go.....cant see it happening though.

Not everyone is going to do it, here's the response from one of that lot over the road.

RE: walkout on 60 minutes during Cardiff match

"I shall go for a piss on 60 minutes, stand on the steps, shake my fist angrily shouting "Aaaaaaiiiiieeeee corpulent one, purge yourself, purge yourself I say, or may Hornets procreate in your pubes until your dying breath"!
Then i'll go to the bog before I wee myself. "

Verily they doth make it easy for us to mock them.

No prizes for guessing which of them said this.

The **** of Biarritz hasn't responded yet, but doubtless he will respond in equally ludicrous terms. He won't walk out either, they haven't the spine to do so. Oh, and he's coming all the way up from Wales. I dare say him and Venegoor will be dressed like those two pricks from the 118 advert.

The biggest impact would be fans not turning up for the start, that would convince the hierarchy that the fans have had enough.
Cardiff are not much of a side so should we be n the lead in the 60th minute, fans will not leave.
Plus if we beat Cardiff then Pardew has met the criteria. No other owner sets a criteria that 10th place is the minimum target, its absolute nonsense. They are all in it together and Charnley is Pardew's mate so he will be bending Ashley's ear to retain him.
It looks as though we are up the creek without a paddle and the suggest signings Shelvey and Colback dont inspire me one bit and will merely consign us to second rate, if not third rate.
Fans have had plenty of time to vote with their feet yet still turn up in their masses to support what. A bunch of mercenaries who do not give two hoots and are already on holiday and planning their next club move. A Manager who constantly asks for support from the fans, says the players have worked hard in training, how hurt they are feeling then serves up exactly the same rubbish week in week out.
A non existant scarlet pimpernel of an owner that the fans seek here and there, and whose sole interest is sitting in his counting house counting out the money.
There is also the lie perpetuated by the media, pundits and most negatively Pardew that fans expectations are too high. Do you ever hear any other Manager stating fans expectations are too high.
Is it too high to expect quality football commitment and an honest approach to the fan base, surely not.

well, like I say.....I've put the word around to as many people as I possibly can and will continue to do so

Sadly, we all know for a fact that 50,000 will turn up as usual, sit in silence, wait for us to go a goal down, boo a bit and then trudge off in silence with their hands in their pockets on the final whistle.

I think I'll go in on the hour when everyone is streaming out, wave my partly concealed nectar card towards the dugout in a threatening manner, then walk out.

Hopefully I'll need a shit too. I might shit on one of the stewards.

I haven't seen any of the Swansea game yet and didn't watch any of the Arsenal game. Not a fuck was given that day.

Sad that it has come to this.

I accidentally streamed the Arsenal game. Took me until half time before I realised I wasn't watching the Ealing comedy I'd downloaded.

I'm not fussed when people saw the light or why and applaud Macs efforts and as regards the other board always had time for Venegoor......good lad. The Welsh lad just lost the plot at some point.

Chief_Brody - 29/4/2014 20:45

I'm not fussed when people saw the light or why and applaud Macs efforts.

I don't see it as a case of who saw the light first or why chief.
Mac like the majority of fans took longer to work Ashley out,thats not a slur on him or them,nor is it triumphalist chest beating on behalf of those that saw the con early.

In the same vein the message some of us are trying to get across in this thread is that the 50,000 are just not up for a fight.

If they were they would simply not turn up.

Don't be surprised if this attempt at a protest is used by the media to make us look weak,disunited and thick when a tiny minority walk out.

I've still not got anything against any of them.

It's only words.

True, they are nasty, spiteful and inflammatory words, but still only words.

Nobody is really going to have a fight, because the truth is I'd bray the fucking lot of them.

Chief_Brody - 29/4/2014 20:45

I'm not fussed when people saw the light or why and applaud Macs efforts and as regards the other board always had time for Venegoor......good lad. The Welsh lad just lost the plot at some point.

That's the camp I'm in (Not the other TOTT weirdo's who have those bizarre raids).

If it 'clicks' for me one day, why should I suddenly expect everyone else to feel and think the same way? Should the person who reaches it a month or even a day before me feel justified in mocking my lack of enlightenment? Nothing is gained in that battle, other than stalling the process whereby that individual 'gets it'.

It's a feeling. Everyone reaches it in their own time.

Let's help them reach it, rather than hinder it.

Nice words Plats.

I think you are right, and if people actually did pull all at once he'd be gone overnight.

As long as I can wear my general's hat in the victory parade I'm down for anything.