This suggested walkout on 60 minutes | Vital Football

This suggested walkout on 60 minutes

McCreery

Vital 1st Team Regular
seems like it's worth pushing

I'm trying to do my bit by getting the word out on facebook etc

I've gone down the line of.. maybe it's time those attending show as much venom towards this regime as they did to Bobby for finishing 5th

spread the word chaps

It's getting ridiculous now the club and management are showing a completely blatant and obvious disdain and lack of respect to the supporters and yet they're still turning up. Where's your self respect man, what kind of person puts a wonga top on and heads to the match to sit there and do nothing. I simply can't get my head round this new breed of fan.

Toony - 29/4/2014 08:52

Not turning up would have a better effect as it can't be hidden by any media lie.

Exactly. Just have a backbone and don't turn up!

Much easier than trying to tell everyone to keep toot on the clock for when 60 mins comes.

Imagine we go 1-0 up after 55mins for example? Pointless!

Good idea but I would add 1 more stipulation - everybody throws their season tickets onto the pitch before they leave.Can you imagine the nufc.com boys doing that, me neither.

vin1892 - 29/4/2014 09:11

Good idea but I would add 1 more stipulation - everybody throws their season tickets onto the pitch before they leave.Can you imagine the nufc.com boys doing that, me neither.

I just want to see some kind of reaction Vin......we know Ashley twitches at the slightest bit of unrest. It may just be the catalyst to wake the fans up

McCreery - 29/4/2014 09:07

that's the spirit

There's spirit and there's banging your head against a brick wall mac.

The fans want to give Ashley their coin,turn up,cheer the team that represents the regime,then leave after 60 minutes. :y52:

Surely it's easier and more effective not to turn up.

I agree PM but it's fairly obvious that isn't going to happen.......as I say, I just hope this might be the catalyst and something everyone could easily get behind

The problem is mac if you walk out after 60 minutes and then turn up the first game of next season you have achieved nothing. The only thing the little fat slug understands is money, so a sustained boycott, relegation or both is the only way to get rid of him.

Officemonkey - 29/4/2014 09:05

Not turning up would have a better effect as it can't be hidden by any media lie.

Exactly. Just have a backbone and don't turn up!

Much easier than trying to tell everyone to keep toot on the clock for when 60 mins comes.

Imagine we go 1-0 up after 55mins for example? Pointless!

.. what .. unless they give you a free ticket again Orifice ..

.. deserve all you get with fookers like this ..

A protest is an excellent idea. But, paying full price for 60 minutes of football? That's ideal for the fat man ain't it? You'd have to be an idiot to spend money on a protest. Just get a couple of cans and hang around outside the stadium. Sends a stronger message, no?

well, I reckon in the hour or so that my facebook message has gone up, judging by the shares and the likes it has recieved I reckon it's visible to at least 3000 people....certainly not all Newcastle fans but i'm sure you get the picture

we can either sit and piss and moan about everything or try and get behind something that actually might wake our fans up

what's the worse that can happen by giving this a bit of a push ?

Hold on there.

People have been saying that to you all season and you've been to every game, claiming that it would be better to protest in the ground.

It's a bit fucking late for you to be singing from that hymn sheet now like.

Haha a Mackem criticising other fans. You deplorable twit.

I hear you only go when they're giving to tickets away to the kids for free.