This so cool! | Page 2 | Vital Football

This so cool!

Here's a thought to conjure with:

The first ever Bitcoin transaction for goods was made in 2010 when a Floridian paid a Brit 10,000 Bitcoins to order 2 Papa John's pizzas.

Today, those Bitcoins would be worth $300 million.

Here's a thought to conjure with:

The first ever Bitcoin transaction for goods was made in 2010 when a Floridian paid a Brit 10,000 Bitcoins to order 2 Papa John's pizzas.

Today, those Bitcoins would be worth $300 million.

Definitely not heading to Papa John's if that's what they charge.

I find the whole cryptocurrency thing quite intriguing. I don't chain to fully understand it but the value of it is quite solid, with bitcoin at least. And definitely not to be frittered away on a double pepperoni with added mushrooms!

I find the whole cryptocurrency thing quite intriguing. I don't chain to fully understand it but the value of it is quite solid, with bitcoin at least. And definitely not to be frittered away on a double pepperoni with added mushrooms!

Funny you accidentally use the word "chain", because it's all about block-chains, apparently. I've read a number of articles explaining crypto-currencies and I have to say, I'm none-the-wiser, either.

Funny you accidentally use the word "chain", because it's all about block-chains, apparently. I've read a number of articles explaining crypto-currencies and I have to say, I'm none-the-wiser, either.
Whoops, yes, that should have said "claim"! Swipe-to-text often gets the word wrong and I fail to notice. It's certainly not as simple as traditional currency, that's for sure. You have to do something about "mining" it? I really don't know.

I wonder if he would be so charitable if he actually managed to recover it. Maybe I misjudge him!

I hear you only get ten tries to guess your password (to the digital wallet) if forgotten. High stakes if you have a lot of bitcoin/fractions of bitcoin.

Who said double pepperoni with added mushrooms.......oh :LOL: