The World Cup Thread | Page 35 | Vital Football

The World Cup Thread

Should learn there’s no need for all that tippy tappy negative shit. Zero subs too. Poor game management in addition to poor team selection every match. New contract? Having a laugh.

Should learn there’s no need for all that tippy tappy negative shit. Zero subs too. Poor game management in addition to poor team selection every match. New contract? Having a laugh.
Now the no7 is at City this is his go-to team and he doesn't even trust the subs.
Fair result I think both teams were happy with a 0-0 so they'll take a draw

Oh we drew. Just flicked over to SSN .Not watched a second of the three games .

SOUTHGATE OUT .

Last edited:
Dull mind you, think the draw was right, agree with Keane. Should have made changes Southgate...

Hate watching the lad who left, always moaning and on his arse.

The sooner Southgate is fucked off the better. Then again i like seeing England falter, a team brimming with complete arseholes

The problem is such is his negativity they won’t lose many and playing sides they should beat easily they will sneak wins with moments of individual quality. They won’t get rid of him when his win ratio is the best from any England manager for 40+ years and he’s cheaper than any of the previous 5 England managers.

The problem is such is his negativity they won’t lose many and playing sides they should beat easily we will sneak wins with moments of individual quality. They won’t get rid of him when his win ratio is the best from any England manager for 40+ years and he’s cheaper than any of the previous 5 England managers.
then it will always end like it did v Italy . Inglorious failure

The problem is such is his negativity they won’t lose many and playing sides they should beat easily they will sneak wins with moments of individual quality. They won’t get rid of him when his win ratio is the best from any England manager for 40+ years and he’s cheaper than any of the previous 5 England managers.
Sadly mate, thats the reality of it.

All the attacking talent in the world, yet we play two defensive players in midfield who sit on the toes of the centre backs, a centre forward who spends half the game at right back, a ponce who’s supposed to be a left forward but who still plays like he’s trying to carry a Villa team in the championship winning the number of touches award, and Mount - who I have defended as a good player from when I’ve seen him play in the flesh - who just doesn’t seem to produce a goal or assist stat in the more challenging games.