The World Cup Thread | Page 33 | Vital Football

The World Cup Thread

Just found out England are playing I missed the first 30 mins, I wish I'd missed the last 15. WTF is going on, are we even trying to score a goal or just see how many times we can pass it backwards.

Yes weā€™re efficient but my god itā€™s boring. And it doesnā€™t win you games against teams on your level in big tournaments when it matters.

Kalvin Phillips is the most boring negative player and its a joke he has become an England regular.
SOUTHGATE OUT !!!!

As usual, two holding midfielders making it 7 at the back. And a floppy haired, Boohoo ponce who wants to win the ā€œmost number of touchesā€ award by dropping deep rather than being another body in the box when a full back is driving forward, which is how he needs to play.

Literally everything about Englandā€™s style would change if we just lost one of those holding players. Frustrates me so much. Weā€™d concede more and might lose the odd game more, but weā€™d be fun to watch

Literally everything about Englandā€™s style would change if we just lost one of those holding players. Frustrates me so much. Weā€™d concede more and might lose the odd game more, but weā€™d be fun to watch
It wouldn't be so bad if Rice and Philips were footballers but they are sadly lacking in ability other than clogging