The What Are You Reading Thread! | Page 2 | Vital Football

The What Are You Reading Thread!

The Status Quo book is ok, quite a nice quick easy read and gives a little bit of insight!

I'm reading this thread at the moment, Heskey go get me my coat lol

I'm currently reading '39 Days With Gazza'. It's about his time as manager of Kettering Town in 2005. Only 6 chapters in but not a bad read. Certainly, interesting to read how his personality flipped so easily.

Toys by Patterson again.Just ordered 4 of his books off Amazon.Half the price they charge in Waterstones.
Hoping to leave them alone until we go on our hols.

Still on Freddy book, it isn't bad actually, not a great deal I didn't already know about Queen but a nice easy read nevertheless.

James Galbraith - Inequality and Instability

I was expecting a light(ish) read but it is very heavy on the statistical models, got my work cut out.

i would like to confirm I will be one of the few women NOT reading 50 shades of grey

kefkat - 3/7/2012 02:51

i would like to confirm I will be one of the few women NOT reading 50 shades of grey

:2: Quite right too Kefkat. I find it's always best to finish the book you're currently reading before you start another...........

:17:

I'm reading The Hound of the Baskervilles and The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes at the same time. It is a little confusing.

I am reading 'Adventures on the High Teas: In Search of Middle England' by Stuart Maconie.

Nice and easy reading with plenty of local interest. Good stuff so far.