The Vital Villa Music Thread | Page 455 | Vital Football

The Vital Villa Music Thread

Unavailable since 1992?

I had no idea, that's how relevant KLF have been in my life :lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55507226

After years of silence, The KLF have uploaded a selection of their most famous songs to streaming services like Spotify, YouTube and Apple Music.

The band's music has been officially unavailable since 1992, when they deleted their entire back catalogue.

But eight songs, including dance anthems like 3AM Eternal and What Time Is Love, are now available on an eight-track compilation, Solid State Logik.

Yes, It's still weird to think David's no longer with us.

How many people would play live on Top of the Pops? - Well Bowie did and it's all-around brilliant.

I always remember talking to my auntie when Ashes To Ashes was playing on the radio. She said she just never 'got' Bowie. I was only 11 but I was astonished that there would be (ahhhhh, bless me, just 11...! ffs, where have the years gone!) .... people who didn't like that music, it was just out of this world to me!

New Royal Blood single, great band, they were stunning live, not sure on this one yet, bit poppy, but might be a grower.

Are you ready for it....... you may think you are, but ask yourself.... 'Am I ready for this'? Ok, if you are, go ahead........ a bit of Celtic Rock if you will!.... with some beautiful views.