The Vital Villa Music Thread | Page 440 | Vital Football

The Vital Villa Music Thread

James Blunt has a new album out I was listening to it driving along with wifey in the car, I had commented on this song as it played through. When it played again and I got to listen to the lyrics it took me back to the room in the hospital where I spent the last hours with my Dad.

Driving around Torquay with tears streaming down my face.

That is the power of music....

I used to be in a band that covered this back many years ago when I was a drummer for a while. But mostly it reminds of Scottish football on Sky Sports.

James Blunt has a new album out I was listening to it driving along with wifey in the car, I had commented on this song as it played through. When it played again and I got to listen to the lyrics it took me back to the room in the hospital where I spent the last hours with my Dad.

Driving around Torquay with tears streaming down my face.

That is the power of music....

Yes Col8 amazing what music can evoke.

But I must say, James Blunt's music also leaves me with tears streaming down my face . Usually accompanied by my screams of ' please turn it off ffs !'

Yes Col8 amazing what music can evoke.

But I must say, James Blunt's music also leaves me with tears streaming down my face . Usually accompanied by my screams of ' please turn it off ffs !'

I kinda like how he doesnt' take himself seriously, but think some of what he says is a slap in the face to those with hearing issues that actually like his music.

He is good on twitter (I don't follow but seen things on it over the years) answering back to the haters.

I do find how popular he is baffling, it is like ... err... something really, really horrible!

oooh yes, like being force fed cheese whilst boiling cheese is poured down my ears.

Like that.

Sorry col8. Put Bowie back on mate.

Tickets for The Killers at the Ricoh Arena next June? Ah, go on then.

Something to look forward to as winter and general election boredom sets in.

Did you get any?.

Bit late trying, tried Ricoh and St Mary's as reckon I'm in middle of both to get to . No joy apart from mega expensive VIP stuff. But, just got tickets for 5th June at the Emirates though:wahey:.