The Vital Villa Music Thread | Page 402 | Vital Football

The Vital Villa Music Thread

Camera's got them images, camera's got them all, nothing's shocking. :bow:

iu

Listening to the new Prodigy album, they've gone old skool (sic) I think, quite a dancy album. I like their rocking stuff more but it's only the first play.

Seen them twice in concert and they really are awesome live.

Looks like Massive Attack in Barcelona for my birthday. Deano/me aren't too sure what they will be like live as obviously they are very mellow, but will be interesting at least. Great music, just not sure how that will come over live.

Just been given tickets to see The Prodigy in Brum on Saturday night.

:wahey:

Love seeing this lot live, they really do give it large!

First impressions of the new Muse album... average at best. Too poppy. Not sure why they've drifted in this direction when they were suck good rockers. Think Q said 3 out of 5. I'm around 2 out of 5 at present. Will see if it grows on me.

New Prodigy album, hmmm... not a classic. Will be great live no doubt.

New Eminem album, another cracker.

First impressions of the new Muse album... average at best. Too poppy. Not sure why they've drifted in this direction when they were suck good rockers. Think Q said 3 out of 5. I'm around 2 out of 5 at present. Will see if it grows on me.

Yes, just listening now - not what I was expecting. Was hoping for a 'harder' edge to it if I am honest. But only first listen, maybe I need to settle down and wind my neck in a bit?

I'd go with 3/5.

Hate the new Muse cd, sold it on ebay. I don't get rock bands going to pop. Really do think it's tripe.

Prodigy one is growing nicely. They were awesome in concert. The free tickets ended up being in the stands, for once it was quite interesting to see them and the light show. It looked brutal on the floor, so I did miss that!