The Villa Shop - Utter Joke | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Villa Shop - Utter Joke

Don't get me started on the catering inside the ground. It is the worst of the worst, beyond a disgrace. An embarrassment of the highest order. Took me 35 minutes to get a bottle of water across half-time at the QPR game. Utterly ridiculous.
And the knock on from that is that you get people coming back late from half time and obscuring your view for the first ten minutes of the second half. It really is annoying.

The worst thing about the whole experience was that having to conceed Nat was right!

"Take his grey hat and gloves just in case"

"Nah I'll just get him everything when we get there"

:slap:

To be fair he was fine. Didn't moan about being cold at all, but even so it is terrible.

The club should be trying to hook the new generation of fans. As already said, to do that it's about building memories, not just on the pitch (he wont remember a single thing about the game), but the whole experience.... the hot dog, the ground, the treats, the merchandise.....

But no, nothing. Shocking.

Think they are ending it as soon as possible, they know (as I brought it up in the FCG with Purslow) that the outsourcing was massively lazy.

The clothing line and actual kit is great. Surely the merchandise inc things like hats, gloves and scarfs aren’t produced by Luke

It's fanatics who run the shop, it was ridiculously and lazily totally outsourced.

The Ceo did say the deal is ridiculously complicated. Also that the Luke bit was branding only. We did say at the meeting it was all sold on him being the designer.

The club shop is dire, just hundreds of shirts and loud music. I'm still waiting for medium 1979 away top to come into Stock. The wait for drink and food at half time is crazy, multi pull pint machines, ooh there's an idea.

Isn't this just a microcosm of the club as a whole that has to be put right. Never turned on the Doc before, but he is beginning to become a mild irritation - he told me he was sorting everything including no more ridiculously long term complicated player contracts. Darn that Keith Wyness fella.

Get adidas in for the kits, a few local grannies for the scarves and hats, and Nandos for the catering... Sorted....

The club shop is dire, just hundreds of shirts and loud music. I'm still waiting for medium 1979 away top to come into Stock. The wait for drink and food at half time is crazy, multi pull pint machines, ooh there's an idea.

Those shirts are huge. Normally in todays slim fit world I have to squeeze myslef into XL tops, but when I went to the club shop to collect my order I noticed how big they looked. Luckily I was able to swap it for a Large while I was there but it still feels a bit too big.

With one of the owners being a shareholder of Adidas, guess who will be supplying the kit next season? Just hope that it is proper claret and blue colours this time.

There will always be someone moaning about the kit whatever it looks like. If its Adidas some will say it looks too much like a Wet Spam kit

Those shirts are huge. Normally in todays slim fit world I have to squeeze myslef into XL tops, but when I went to the club shop to collect my order I noticed how big they looked. Luckily I was able to swap it for a Large while I was there but it still feels a bit too big.
Have to disagree. I am 19 stones with a trim 48 inch waistline. The men’s medium size home shirt don’t half pinch under the arms........

Think we need a proper in depth investigation into the missing knitware saga. JF can be a kind of Shaw Taylor character armed with film crew as he asks awkward questions to club hierarchy..... Tonight on Midlands Today....fans left to chill on the terraces as Grannies strike for better working conditions to supply wooly hats and scarves....