The Villa on TV Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Villa on TV Thread

The guy that commentates over the highlights of a game we've won sounds much better than the guy that commentates over a game we've lost......not sure why and obviously one of lifes' mysteries ;)
Not sure how or why the Philippines is on the International Plus Package List but grateful they are so already parted with the 180 quid access fee. That's my bit done towards FFP. :utv:

Holte139 - see if you can make sense of it:
https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/08/04/avtv-live-coverage-details-2018-19

The only way it makes sense to me is if the red button doesn't count as broadcast.

It sounds as though someone at Villa doesn't know about Sky's plans yet! There's a little cop-out line at the bottom of the article that they can't confirm what games will be available until Sky confirm their listings.

Considering the price they're charging I hope the confusion get cleared up soon.

EDIT: UK customers can get a 1-week Sky Sports pass via NowTV for £12.99. I don't work for Sky but that's much better value than £10 per game via AVTV.

It sounds as though someone at Villa doesn't know about Sky's plans yet! There's a little cop-out line at the bottom of the article that they can't confirm what games will be available until Sky confirm their listings.

Considering the price they're charging I hope the confusion get cleared up soon.

EDIT: UK customers can get a 1-week Sky Sports pass via NowTV for £12.99. I don't work for Sky but that's much better value than £10 per game via AVTV.

I've tried NowTV and can't get it to work. Support is lousy. And I'd rather Villa got the money.

Thanks for posting this I was thinking about committing to the 180 but USA isnt listed and it looks like I would get royally shafted.

Thought I'd start a thread and merge in anything related to Villa and TV coverage, changes of dates for TV, etc.

I literally have nothing better to do this morning :loser: