The Trezeguet Thread | Page 18 | Vital Football

The Trezeguet Thread

Keep seeing this thread bumped and shit myself thinking he has finally succumbed to the horrendous injuries he suffered on Sunday.

Phew .

I’m disappointed to come into the thread to not read he has been transferred or at least even some links.

He’s done OK at times in the last few years for a very limited player but that dive was the final straw - not even the first pathetic dive he’s done like that.

Welcome Hassan, The boy looks quality from what I’ve seen. The jigsaw seems to be coming together. Undisclosed fee as well which means we’ve got him cheaper than they wanted for him I would imagine

Try reading this now with a straight face.🤣

Trez was a signing for the time. He’s always put in a shift but it’s time to finish the relationship…..by text 😆. He’s not worth the effort of meeting up with again.
Oh how he has fallen in the minds of our fans....not that long ago he was nicknamed "Trez Bremner" by a few and was part of the team that had the explosive start to the second season in the prem.

For much of last season he had the worst Expected Goals vs. Actual Goals ratio in the entire Premier League, which is quite impressive.

God loves a tryer, but a) football fans love a finisher and b) I'm an atheist.

He needs to go somewhere he can be the hero he genuinely deserves to be. That or to become the club's motivational coach.

For much of last season he had the worst Expected Goals vs. Actual Goals ratio in the entire Premier League, which is quite impressive.

God loves a tryer, but a) football fans love a finisher and b) I'm an atheist.

He needs to go somewhere he can be the hero he genuinely deserves to be. That or to become the club's motivational coach.
This is a very thoughtful way of saying that he's absolute garbage.

He's scored some of the most important goals in our recent history so no bitterness towards him from me, he's simply not good enough. I still think we'd get what we paid for him at least if we sold him to one of the big Turkish clubs in the summer. Especially if he has a good AFCON and Egypt win it.