The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 33 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

There is no other bid. It's just the usual circles trying to muddy the waters.

According to those ITK and with proof of documents submitted, everything is signed. Done. 100%.

All there is left is for the premier league to stamp the documents and give a thumbs up in a sensible manner without needing to go into the legalities of a messy eventual takeover unless the Saudi's decide to not pay the cash at the last minute and thus having to lose their deposit of £17m.

As much as I couldn't, wouldn't and daren't imagine that this time would ever come, it's almost impossible now to deny this is happening. It may even be completed now and the process of money transfer being comparable to using the internet on a 56k dial up just the only sticking point.

I had Thursday in my head weeks ago and im sticking with that for #cans

Looks like further persons added to the potential company taking over. Now appeared on documents at company house.

It’s as real as it gets I suppose.

They are getting there house in order ready for the go from the Premier League

Shit Stirrer, Richard Keys employers....

The date of September 14 has been set for the trial of "Nasser Al-Khulaifi" who will be on trial in Switzerland on charges of corruption in obtaining television broadcast rights for the World Cup competitions of the BeIN Sport Group, will be subject to the trial as well as former FIFA member Jerome Valcke "

Christ I really want to believe it this time, but just imagine his smug face if he’s flown back to do one of his ‘exclusive’ interviews with his mates at Sky, lying about his new 5 year plan with Charnley and Brucie at the helm. It’s the redundant business sitting there with zero match day revenue and advertising which is the difference this time. That’s what I’m telling myself anyway.

You would be excused for thinking that this is the worst time to buy a football club with the lockdown and the actions in other countries with their unfinished season and decisions to finish early. Now bear in mind that Ashley has taken payments from supporters for next season's ticket holders. Is he just going to pocket that if it goes through? He's screwed any ground expansion so let's leave as much damage as possible.
Mandy and her team hopefully have done the business and not allowed any income from advertising, merchandising, etc of NUFC to be retained by Ashley. There is enough flak coming from other directions trying to stop this takeover.

The fit and proper checks are supposedly done or will be tomorrow but where were these when Ashley has been creaming tens of millions of pounds out of the club for years?

The rest of football will hoy their toys out of the pram at our spending power and just being allowed to spend what we actually earn will be a big boost to start off. That's before you factor in the club shop, shirt sponsorship and commercial stuff.

Shit Stirrer, Richard Keys employers....

The date of September 14 has been set for the trial of "Nasser Al-Khulaifi" who will be on trial in Switzerland on charges of corruption in obtaining television broadcast rights for the World Cup competitions of the BeIN Sport Group, will be subject to the trial as well as former FIFA member Jerome Valcke "

You would think gorilla gloves would resign on morality grounds. Oh the irony! There must be a few people in Switzerland that are toon fans, the timing of this couldn't be better. Wiping out any credibility BeIN Sports had.

Isn’t the shop owned by SD or did I misread that somewhere.

Also I would accept SD signage for a couple of years as part of the deal to be finally rid of the cretin and his friggin minions

Isn’t the shop owned by SD or did I misread that somewhere.

Also I would accept SD signage for a couple of years as part of the deal to be finally rid of the cretin and his friggin minions

As far as I'm aware he closed down all club shops bar one to "encourage" people to use SD instead. I doubt the sole club shop would be operating independently, just another branch of SD with a different sign.

I dont want anything associated with Ashley left behind if this deal goes through, bin all the shitty advertising boards in the skip along with Charnley

I dont want anything associated with Ashley left behind if this deal goes through, bin all the shitty advertising boards in the skip along with Charnley

I hope you’re including all of those twats who have kept him here all of these years.

If this virus has proved anything other than Tories are useless, it is that Ashley hates losing money and proper boycotts would have had him out years ago.

The reason he is still here is due to every last ****** that walked through his turnstiles and handed over cash to him.

I hope you’re including all of those twats who have kept him here all of these years.

If this virus has proved anything other than Tories are useless, it is that Ashley hates losing money and proper boycotts would have had him out years ago.

The reason he is still here is due to every last ****** that walked through his turnstiles and handed over cash to him.

Couldn't agree more

Aside from takeover talk being on the agenda for the last 12 years, once this is finally done I reckon the next decade will be infighting between those who want to go back and the majority of those that currently occupy their old seats.

A majority that have either been brainwashed by the apathy that has surrounded the club since Ashley's emergence or been occupied mentally by their phone in their hand. If anyone thinks St James' will be rocking on day one of a new era then until a displacement happens then there will be a disappointment ahead.

I am indeed OM when i go back it will be with my head held high, i think they should dedicate a stand to those of us that had the balls to walk away, its been a long time and i will never forgive those that did nothing while Ashley raped the club. Its no coincidence that he decided to sell after he had to give 10,000 season tickets away