The Super John McGinn Thread | Page 97 | Vital Football

The Super John McGinn Thread

He is unique . Almost a throwback to a bygone era.

Can't think of another midfielder at a top end club that does what he does and brings to a team.

2.5 million promotion winning, now competing top end premier league player

Club legend status imho.

:bow:
I think you are right and he'll end his playing career with us. Wish he could teach the others his bravearse trick 😆

He is unique . Almost a throwback to a bygone era.

Can't think of another midfielder at a top end club that does what he does and brings to a team.

2.5 million promotion winning, now competing top end premier league player

Club legend status imho.

:bow:
Yes, one of the most unique players in the league and certainly massively underrated. Even by some of us, there was a time there even a couple months ago I thought he was one to upgrade.

He has such a unique skill set. He can turn you and you know he’s going to buy you can’t stop it. Then he has these incredible raking cross field passes.

I’ll dig out an old video where he was called a statistical unicorn a couple years ago.

This is going to sound crazy but he has some Zidane like qualities.

Yes, one of the most unique players in the league and certainly massively underrated. Even by some of us, there was a time there even a couple months ago I thought he was one to upgrade.

He has such a unique skill set. He can turn you and you know he’s going to buy you can’t stop it. Then he has these incredible raking cross field passes.

I’ll dig out an old video where he was called a statistical unicorn a couple years ago.

This is going to sound crazy but he has some Zidane like qualities.

Have you not been listening to the song?

He's better than Zidane
We've got Super John McGinn!