The Super John McGinn Thread | Page 25 | Vital Football

The Super John McGinn Thread

AllyRoss “on talk sport, I hope he gets his big move he deserves it, verminus toad ???

Lets just hope we put a ridiculous buy out clause in when he signed his new deal.... and if we didn't lets offer him another new deal and put one in that :)

He's got to be worth £100 million in todays market.

AllyRoss “on talk sport, I hope he gets his big move he deserves it, verminus toad ???

Lets get it right, the name of the radio station is "Talk Shit" and who is this knob to say anything ? If and when SJM does move from Villa it will take a lot £ms.

Playing for Scotland tonight in a crucial qualifier

I'm nervous, a wreck , shitting it , keeping everything crossed for the big game.....

Yep. Can't have him getting injured .

Back to the result,.... you can only beat what's in front of you, so even though it was only San Marino, Scotland really did need this result.

SJM did his job and obviously there's going to be a lot of talk/speculation. But hopefully we have him tied down with a decent buy-out clause.

Hate to be the party pooper but no way are we keeping him in the long run, just being realistic. If Man U will pay £80m for Maguire then the mind boggles what he is/could be worth and I’m sure someone will pay it. Will just enjoy him while he’s here.

Hate to be the party pooper but no way are we keeping him in the long run, just being realistic. If Man U will pay £80m for Maguire then the mind boggles what he is/could be worth and I’m sure someone will pay it. Will just enjoy him while he’s here.
With these owners we managed to keep grealish in the championship as they decided he wasn't for sale, we managed to keep Abraham when wolves wanted him in the Premier league. We are now in unprecedented times, if we stay up this season it will see the growth of this club and true potential that has never been tapped onto materialise, Brighton sold out two weeks before the game, fantastic stuff.

I’ve seen enough of McGinn now at the top level and that video to realise he’s the main goal threat from midfield and the midfield should be built around him scoring goals.

We’ve talked on here about getting jack further up field with free roles, but whatever we do with jack is it can’t stifle SJM being able to get in the opposition box. That first goal is a typical number 9 poachers goal.

If we can’t work it out to fit both JG and SJM, and one of them has to be played to keep the shape, I know who I’m backing to break the lines. I don’t actually think the number 8 role or what Jack calls it, is making the most of his talent, but also for me he doesn’t yet get enough goals or assists to play a number 10 role.