The Super John McGinn Thread | Page 23 | Vital Football

The Super John McGinn Thread

Not how the industry works Idgavfc and I'm not here to waste my time sadly.

Take a look through newsnow, people no longer read stuff where the headline tells you the story.

I don't have to like it to know it works.

Although granted, I've amended the forum headline - was munching and working through other things when it went live! lol

With Alan Hutton’s contract coming to an end over the summer, his long association with the clubs (with plenty of highs and lows and issues with explosives under one manager in particular) came to an end and with the 34-year-old remaining clubless at this point of the season, he’s turned his hand a little more to punditry and he’s started featuring on the newsfeeds a little bit more in recent weeks.
https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...ctious-villa-star-according-to-former-player/

I'm quite angry at the press, it's not even anywhere near January and they are already trying to sell our best player for us, these low life "journalists" and I use that term very lightly need to start to be called on their crap, year after year they get away with blatant fabrication and unsettling clubs players. Man United want SJM they will have to fork over 150m minimum in my opinion.