The Summer Transfer Thread 2022 | Page 26 | Vital Football

The Summer Transfer Thread 2022

Yes when we were first promoted. Can’t really complain about sticking with his home town club and not jumping at the first opportunity. I still don’t think Leeds to Villa is enough of step up enough for him to have changed his mind unless there is crazy money involved
Yes it would be like if Leicester came in from Grealish last summer. A step up from us, but not a big enough one to justify the move.

I think it's a pretty big step up, and certainly in terms of funds, stadium and ambition.

You want to play with Coutinho or Striujk?

100m for Abraham :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: you could have Jesus for half that

Just checked he made 40 apps for us and scored 26 goals he's mad 40 app for Roma and scored 23 .

Obviously Serie A is championship level these days

Pogba on a free transfer anyone? According to the sun us and a few others are "monitoring" him whatever thst means. At least we're getting a higher class of ridiculous links these days. Though admittedly that's what I thought when we were originally linked with Coutinho.

haha. surely that is a load of cobblers. The lad has plenty of talent but lacks the desire to ever be as good as he should be. His personality would be all wrong for us, he'd think he's bigger than the club and be an absolute nightmare to manage I would guess

Roma have slapped a £100m price tag on Abraham following premier league interest. We really have dropped a bollock here last summer

Well they clearly dont want to sell him if they are really quoting those sort of figures.
I rate Tammy but no one is paying that much for him. The striker at Napoli, Osimhen looks a better all round forward to me and would probably be £20-30m cheaper. Hopefully he was a huge Liverpool fan as a kid and had pictures of Stevie G on his bedroom wall