The Summer 2023 Transfer Thread | Page 97 | Vital Football

The Summer 2023 Transfer Thread

Latest odds. Tielemans has come in from 16/1 to 2/1. Anyone seen any rumours? Seems completely out of nowhere that one.

Asensio - 4/5
Barnes - 6/4
Tielemans - 2/1
Maguire - 8/1
Zaha - 8/1
Hudson-Odoi - 9/1
Raya - 9/1
Abraham - 10/1
Lukaku - 12/1
Ward-Prowse - 14/1
Tierney - 20/1
Mane - 25/1
Maddison - 33/1
Ronaldo - 33/1
Messi - 50/1
Hudson-Odoi :lol:

I like Tielemans a lot. But trying to think how he would fit in.
I'd counter that by asking: "Is he a top 4 player"

Don't need to collect players and I'm not sure (like you) what he offers that improves our situation. To me he's probably no better than Sanson.

In the local Mallorca paper so make of it what you will!

Star Mallorca striker moves to Villa from Real Madrid
Marco Asensio heading to Birmingham

Calvia born Real Madrid striker Marco Asensio is heading to Aston Villa, according to reports in the local media this morning. Marco, 27, joined Real Madrid from Real Mallorca but he has struggled to find a regular place in the team.

https://www.majorcadailybulletin.com/sport/sports/2023/05/31/113545/star-mallorca-striker.html

Seems like a quality newspaper and a legitimate source.

Everything is pointing to him joining Villa... Just waiting for the low when he joins psg 🤣.. imagine Kamara and Asensio on frees in last 2 summer windows..

I really hope we sign him just to shut up these knob end twitter Arsenal & Chelsea fans. They seem outraged that a player like Asensio should be linked to a small mid table club like ourselves! I guess the Chelsea fans havent been paying much attention to the league table recently.

I really hope we sign him just to shut up these knob end twitter Arsenal & Chelsea fans. They seem outraged that a player like Asensio should be linked to a small mid table club like ourselves! I guess the Chelsea fans havent been paying much attention to the league table recently.
we've already overtaken Chelsea as a force, bottle job Arsenal will be next