The Summer 2023 Transfer Thread | Page 291 | Vital Football

The Summer 2023 Transfer Thread

The private jet with Zaniolo on it is due to land at BHX at 12.34pm.

12:34 PM
Scheduled

IstanbulISL
LNX31KG E35L

SCHEDULED DEPARTURE
10:30 AM
ACTUAL DEPARTURE
N/A
SCHEDULED ARRIVAL
12:34 PM
FLIGHT TIME
N/A
STATUS
Scheduled
AIRLINE
Luxaviation UK
CALL SIGN
LNX31KG
EQUIPMENT
E35L (G-KGKG)
AIRCRAFT
Embraer Legacy 600
Is it time to build a runway at Bodymore heath. It would save messing about.

Acuna apparently has a bit of fire in his belly unlike Digne. Get him in.

He does, he's a winner but unlike a lot of players he doesn't take winning for granted, he knows it has to be worked hard for.
There was a little murmur early on in the window about Rodrigo de Paul, came from Emi1 I think. He'd be an exceptional acquisition in my opinion. Basically a central midfielder but, one who is extremely adaptable, able to play all across the midfield. Atletico Madrid would want in excess of 40 million euro for him I think.

Last edited:
Digne was a poor signing considering the fee and supposed wages . Then again look who signed him, probably neighbours at the time.
He is like a higher calibre Nicky Shorey. Good technique, good left foot, but no pace and defensive ability.

Moreno isn’t a great defender of course but is rapid and is brilliant going forward. We miss him.

Apparently Acuna can
His stature reminds me of Freddie Bouma who turned out to be a bit of a Villa legend.

Always thought it was a mistake to release him just as he was recovering from his injury. He spent 2/3 years at PSV afterwards winning titles and getting back into the National team whereas we spent about 15m combined on Shorey and Warnock who were both shite.

Always makes me laugh seeing people on the internet calling professional sportsmen fat. I'd kill to be "fat" like Acuna or Luke Shaw. My missus would be pretty chuffed if I was that "fat" as well.
ah c'mon you're just cuddly and naturally 'big-boned' not at all like the two tubs of lard you mentioned