The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 194 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not mutually exclusive is it. No denying that he's one of the greatest, also no denying that he's a fraudster.

He's just a multi millionaire who left his finances in the hands of his accountant.

He's not alone in that. Put yourself in their shoes, your accountant comes to you and says "would you like me to save you millions in tax?".

You'd just say yes wouldn't you, you wouldn't question it or read the small print. That's what you pay him to do.

It's like when it all blew up over here with the likes of Jimmy Carr and Gary Barlow. Didn't blame any of them. You just assume these professionals who you pay to advise are giving you the right advise.

And no they're not mutually exclusive, but I watch and follow football and footballers for the football. Couldn't generally give a crap about what they do in their private lives.

CONFIRMED: Latest Aston Villa recruit. The club extends its "Get em while their young" policy to new levels.
lol, Whilst not quite that young, they did sign a son (8 or 9 yrs old) of a colleague at work, but it'll be about another 8 or so years or so before he's ready for the 1st team!

You should see all the stuff they get when they sign! Very cool though and I hope he does make it. Villa fans too, so you can imagine how chuffed they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.