The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 166 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign both of them and sell Trezeguet and El Ghazi.

That would be one hell of a summer.

Out go Barkley, Trez and Ghazi, in come Buendia, Smith Rowe and Olise.

I don't think Trezeguet us going anywhere soon with an ACl injury. AEG I can see going though. He'll never be worth as much as he is now and he's almost certainly not a starter next season.

I don't imagine we'd be paying anywhere close to the wages what Aaron Ramsey the second is apparently on at Juventus. Pass. Tammy for 40m is the same journalistic nonsense of putting "He used to play there" and "is available" together. He's not replacing ollie and Smith isn't changing tactics now to 2 up top. Olise looks a baller from the highlights package, if he's willing to be a squad player, sign him up. I don't know much about smith- Rowe but again, if they think he's worth 30m, and he's willing, sign him up. Feel a central defender to cover Engels leaving is a must so I'd imagine a young continental fella full of potential is the way to go.

Looking forward to a season when we don't know the starting 11 and when the bench is full of quality of players that would "walk into another teams first team"

Status
Not open for further replies.