The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 145 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen a lot of Smith-Rowe but seems to have had rave reviews last season?

I like him a lot, but he seems to play in a similar area to the field as jack. Whether that’s because he’s young and hasn’t yet demanded a place in the middle, or whether he likes that forward left position I don’t know. If we were to sell or lose jack (hear me out all), I think he’d be the ideal replacement.

Last edited:
Arsenal, as a club, seem to be on the slide.
They've just had their worst season in 30 years, apparently.
Is it down to having the wrong players, or the wrong manager, or are the problems higher up in the club structure.

Sky sports news are reporting the approach with pop up banners on my phone, and it does seem they only do such a thing with substantial evidence these days.

I don’t know why Arsenal fans are so wound up. The big headline now on sky sports news is that they are close to signing England international Nikkita Parris from Lyon

OK, it's the Mirror....I know, I know?

Ashley Young to choose Aston Villa and snub Burnley in free transfer
"Ashley Young is a free agent after departing Inter Milan after winning Serie A and is set to disappoint Burnley by opting to return to Villa Park"

" Villa have now nipped ahead of Burnley and Young is ready to move to Villa Park.
Young, 35, is impressed by Villa’s ambition under Dean Smith and they hope to challenge for Europe next season".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ashley-young-set-return-aston-24332889

Last edited:
IF he wanted to leave to join the Villa and finally did then I'd expect the biggest meltdown ever seen from Arsenal fans!?:rofl:
You can see it happening TH, who wouldn't consider joining us at the moment? CL football is the only thing between us an "top" players........this time next year bruv (copyright of Derek Trotter Esq.)

Status
Not open for further replies.