The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 289 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

Every time I've read clubs being linked with Sarr, the fee's being quoted have been £40m+. I couldnt see us going near him for that price. Watford may of course need to drop their valuation towards the end of the window, although having paid £28m for him last Summer he isnt leaving for less than that

Buendia is apparently priced between £20-25m which does seem to fit into our budget and will only increase in value at 23.

Buendia is apparently priced between £20-25m which does seem to fit into our budget and will only increase in value at 23.

He's well worth a look at that kind of money.

------------------- Martinez

Cash ------- Konsa ------- Mings ------- Targett

---------------------- Luis

-------- SJM -------- Jack -------- Buendia

---------- King ---------------- Watkins

Looks pretty good to me though you're relying on SJM/Jack/Buendia to be able to pass around players rather than crunching tackles of course but SJM can dig in a bit and Jack and Buendia are pretty tough to get the ball from so it could work - would certainly be exicting!

King a bit of a unit and very rapid too, I'm sure he can make his presence felt - physically.

Last edited:
Got a feeling we might go all out for Edouard as Watkins wasn't revealed as our record signing (which Wes was last season) ???????????

I surprised nobody has been in for him or Cantwell have they?

The hairband and gloves doing for Cantwell presumably but I can't imagine why nobody would be looking at Buendia.

Just YouTube vids to go on and we all know about those but bloody hell at 23 he looks amazing - dare I suggest he'd be a decent replacement for Jack too if we were to receive an offer we can't refuse sometime in the future.

29 chances created by him in December, an all-time PL record, surely just what Watkins requires?

Norwich picked him up for £1.3m - well done to them!

The hairband and gloves doing for Cantwell presumably but I can't imagine why nobody would be looking at Buendia.

Just YouTube vids to go on and we all know about that but bloody hell at 23 he looks amazing - dare I suggest he'd be a decent replacement for Jack too if we were to receive an offer we can't refuse sometime in the future.

Strange one, I'd have thunk he'd have been one of the first to get bought

I think the Turkish media is worse than ours. We've seen some right nonsense come from there the last few seasons. Didnt Samatta put something on twitter/instagram the other day to say he wasn't leaving yet?
I suppose once all your mates have been thrown in prison for reporting the truth about the government, making up a few porkies to sell the sports pages probably feels like a privilege.

Wow, just had a very reliable whisper on the transfer front. Excited to reveal we may, or may not, be signing and/or selling someone in either this window or another.

I should really get myself back on twitter, the power of being ITK needs to be shared.

Or in other news, fuck me the people on twitter can be soooo ridiculous! :grinning: