The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 290 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

Wow, just had a very reliable whisper on the transfer front. Excited to reveal we may, or may not, be signing and/or selling someone in either this window or another.

I should really get myself back on twitter, the power of being ITK needs to be shared.

Or in other news, fuck me the people on twitter can be soooo ridiculous! :grinning:

wiki and / or youtube knowledge aside (I can do that myself) ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milot_Rashica )

Tell me, great, good, indifferent signing? Looks tipped towards potentially great ?!

He sure can run with the ball, scores too - unknown quantity in the PL though - any of these such guys could be PL stars or the next Wesley but given we've just signed two top EFL players I'd like the next one to come with undoubted PL ability, King & Buendia both fit that bill.

He sure can run with the ball, scores too - unknown quantity in the PL though - any of these such guys could be PL stars or the next Wesley but given we've just signed two top EFL players I'd like the next one to come with undoubted PL ability, King & Buendia both fit that bill.

I do (as you know, with a season long whinge from me) agree PL experience. The other bit if no experience, is PL quality. They are a risk (all signings are obviously) if they haven't been in the PL and have to agree King and Buendia would hit the ground running.

I'm half sure (!) Buendia is one that Sir Dennis mentioned in a chat as one he'd go for. Can't think of another Norwich midfielder that would have been in front of him as eye catching.

Why not they have to be an improvement on what we have, especially some of our bench who never get on anyway. Both those players could actually oust SJM to the bench some weeks and that's what we need , depth
After watching El Ghazi give up in extreme close up through the camera at Southampton, I've wanted him gone and that means replacements
Never really looked at our bench and thought why doesn't Smith bring so and so on because we all know the answer it would severely weaken the team.
And we can't ask Jack to play every minute until he drops, even though we know he would. The schedule is going to be punishing again this season and we need quality fresh legs available every few days. Like the Championship but twice the level.

Rashica had “definitely signed” 3 or 4 weeks according to some on Twitter so forgive me for not believing the rumours now. Isn’t Bild, the newspaper reporting the deal, the German equivalent of the Sun?