The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 226 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

Ok,so we've managed to sign Matty Cash, but it seems we're still no nearer to signing a striker, winger or goalkeeper.

It seems we're too busy diving down multiple foxholes from one to another. How much longer have we got to suffer this farce? It seems we're only interested in Championship players, which to me is very worrying. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind one or two but it appears apart from the goalkeeping situation it's all bloody championship, championship, championship!

I know that the club never comments on its transfer targets and it is totally up to us whether we believe the rumours and the 2+2 making 5 in the rags. I am disappointed that we have not closed the deals and got all the players we wanted into the club and out on the training pitch by now. Suppose that is the same for every other fan in the league, Chelsea being the one exception.

According to QPR fans they are interested in taking Scott Hogan on loan.

Always thought QPR would be a gig for Hogan, smaller club, happy to be in the championship who can build a side to suit him.

I’ve nothing against the guy personally, but he is a very poor footballer at the top levels of the game.

Last edited:
I am swinging from the trees, with all this coronavirus infused transfer craziness. I am hoping we can sign a Dwight Yorke or David Platt nugget.