The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 72 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

Just been reading Everton want Mings and Darren Bent has tipped him to move on? If we had been relegated then I could believe it, but that has to be a load of shit surely.

Just googled, couple of reports were from before we secured survival. One said Everton have joined Man Utd in the hunt for £30m rated Mings.

:shrug:

We've watched an entire team fail to show up in a play off against Fulham, so I wouldn't write anyone off on that game alone.

Chelsea, Arsenal Leeds and West Ham also being linked to Benrhma. Also a link to Ollie Watkins because Smith talked about him tonight!

think we need players of a better standard.
Agreed. He's not a bad player and I'd be interested for the right price but the fees reported look ridiculous. Also I'm not about to get excited about signing an unproven player who has only played at Championship level and bottled his biggest games.

"I feel great for Saïd, I really do. He's worked hard, got his head down and y'know he's a tremendous talent. He's earned this and I'm excited to see what he can do in the Premier League." ".. Fulham won, Dean." "I know.." #AVFC #UTV

Apparently Watkins has an 18m release clause. Can play as a centre forward or out wide and has scored a good amount of goals over the last few seasons. Definitely wouldn't be against signing him, not as our main striker but he'd be great backup and probably better than our current wingers.