The Sty tonight..... | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Sty tonight.....

We all have the same opinion of the rust bucket I believe and that it should have been knocked down and rebuilt but the tight-fisted bar stewards wouldn’t spend a penny
I don’t follow them closely like some but I can’t ever remember serious investment in the sty by that club in my lifetime
They always managed to be first in the queue for any free hand-outs over the years. I wonder how they managed it?

We all have the same opinion of the rust bucket I believe and that it should have been knocked down and rebuilt but the tight-fisted bar stewards wouldn’t spend a penny
I don’t follow them closely like some but I can’t ever remember serious investment in the sty by that club in my lifetime

I think the last major investment was to build the North stand for the 1966 world cup.
Naturally, they got a lot of grants to pay for what was then, a fairly new thing - a cantilever construction.
I also seem to remember that after the Bradford Stadium fire, they undertook various improvements to their old wooden South stand to make it less likely to go up in flames.
If memory serves me right (it often doesn’t these days) this involved covering the open wooden floorboards with steel (or something like that).
Of course, the fact that this stand housed the Directors’ Box, is mere coincidence.

Lucky cu nts. Never in doubt was it.

Birmingham finally being shat out of the Championship will be a reasonable consolation though.

Good that WBA lost yesterday so they really need to win at the Sty. Sunderland a different matter. On the beach already, let's hope they show some pride. Think I'll give Football Heaven a miss tomorrow.

Just scraping some money back on the pork had them to win today and put £20 on em to stop up a few weeks back which I’d still rather lose but it’s in the balance
In other news I cheered when cov equalised but it sent my acca down 🥴🙈

Just scraping some money back on the pork had them to win today and put £20 on em to stop up a few weeks back which I’d still rather lose but it’s in the balance
In other news I cheered when cov equalised but it sent my acca down 🥴🙈
Did ya know the Pigs took 7k to Blackburn Bully?:giggle: UTB

Last night in pub they convinced themselves that next season was promotion back to the Prem and that then they would rightfully regain their place with the top 6.