The Sty tonight..... | Vital Football

The Sty tonight.....

Mahatmafoot

Vital Squad Member
.... gonna be rocking and squealing like an England ladies game. 5000 tickets given to local schools.

Well way things are these days thall be able to get high on the spliff smoke circulating around in the bogs!

Pitched up on a campsite in Spain last Tuesdayand right next door I have a pig fan -I've found one of the absent world wide millions that make up their MASSIVE fan base!

Thing that puzzles me is that all the blue seats at the sty are facing the wrong way. Even staunch piggy Blunkett has never seen them play!

Game over already. The budgies looking good for a top 6 finish. WBA, Norwich, Southampton and one from the current top 3 - that's some contest.

Unser Danny loves his black lads, Bazza Banana being the white brain in the middle. With Ugbo and Bernard to come back they could soon play 10 outfield black players. Is Rohl German for Southgate ?

I backed em not to lose tonight they’re making hard work of it but I expect them to get out of it at the expense of brum and Huddersfield
Quite happy to see brum fall after what they did early season when challenging for a top 6 spot,serves em right

Poor from Norwich who should have been out of sight by half time. If a team's strong at set pieces they've always got a chance, as the ale house team from S6 proved.

Charlton were relegated on 48 points a few years back, which is unusually high. 49 points should be enough to survive this season which means the pigs need two wins from Stoke and WBA at home and Blackburn and Sunderland away.

Poor from Norwich who should have been out of sight by half time. If a team's strong at set pieces they've always got a chance, as the ale house team from S6 proved.

Charlton were relegated on 48 points a few years back, which is unusually high. 49 points should be enough to survive this season which means the pigs need two wins from Stoke and WBA at home and Blackburn and Sunderland away.
I'm gunna be controversial and say i hope they lose all 4.o_O:ROFLMAO: UTB

Worst case scenario is going to happen for us.

Wednesday will obviously stay up.

Ipswich will go up - everything is going their way.

Southampton won't go up, and one of Leeds or Leicester will fail to go up as well. Because Norwich will win the play offs.

So next season we could have Leicester, Southampton, Burnley and Luton to contend with, as well as the Sheffield derbies. It's a strong top 6 this season and it will be next season as well.

We'll have to have a good summer to have any chance.

Whatever, a double over the piggys will do me nicely!
I've learnt to never tek owt for granted re; pig derby games mi owd pal but yeah it's alluss gr8 when we beat them but i want em to go down and keep goin down the deluded gruntin porkers.UTB