The Steve Gibson Wibble Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Steve Gibson Wibble Thread

Load of shite Wurz. EPL clubs wouldn't give a toss, Champ FFP is far stricter than Prem FFP and we're already 2 years behind if not more.

Bring on Dave Berry with the ‘Crying Game’.

Yes, we have sailed close to the wind. Yes, we will probably flog our ground internally. And, yes, Xia and Bruce made a complete bollocks chasing promotion at any expense, but Mr Purslow seems pretty certain we can comply. So, I am going to trust in the guys in control - and cross everything in hope - apart from dress - I draw the line there. ?

I've had a good chat with Dave J (Yorkshire AVFC) tonight and we are in agreement.

Points deduction is bollocks....pay the fucking fine.

And if you want for Muppet's fans - touch the fucking frog.

I’m surprised he’s gone with woodgate as he’s so in love with laws and rules , oh no it’s ok he got off ( mates did his time ) ?

So, Gibson has truly welcomed the Donald Trump approach to facts and logic then.

Cheers JPA, something else for next week PMSL

We shouldn't be upset with Gibbo. He loves the Villa. He wants his club to be just like us even going so far as to swap Albert for Adama. Almost as bad as the noses swapping their best player for our worst.

You’d have thought that Middlesbrough chairman Steve Gibson would’ve been more excited (and focused) on the fact that they’d just appointed Jonathan Woodgate as Tony Pulis’ replacement as they look to challenge for promotion in the Championship campaign of 2019/20, but the Riverside outfit’s owner allowed himself to become distracted in a way Donald Trump would be proud of.
https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...d-as-he-again-blasts-villa-others-that-cheat/

I don't care what Gibson thinks. Is he accusing the EFL of lying, if so where is his evidence?

"I am going to have a petulant strop and I dont care what others think" seems to be the way forward here.

He should be pulled before the F.A and asked on what grounds he I'd making these allegations

I used to enjoy watching Bo'ro play matches years ago, I used to think of them as "Aston Villa Old Boys"