The Ross Barkley Thread | Page 47 | Vital Football

The Ross Barkley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that he forgives himself and finds a way to cope with his demons. It’s always too easy for someone on the outside to pass judgement. There’s a talent within him, but he obviously wants to wallow in self loathing. So many sportsmen suffer from similar issues and they all deserve better than “man-up”. Can’t imagine what his Twitter page is like.

He had a face like a slapped arse sitting on the bench watching us play Spurs , I really expect he's ready back at Chelsea or probably on his way to Portugal for a couple of months

Made the red tops again, for being drunk in a restaurant in London - again.

He appears to be self destructing. I guess on £100 000 a week (or whatever it is) some would say he's done ok though.

Or he's had a shit year, is on holiday now and went on the razz to celebrate.

Weird country we are looking down on famous people for doing what half of us like doing ourselves.

Or he's had a shit year, is on holiday now and went on the razz to celebrate.

Weird country we are looking down on famous people for doing what half of us like doing ourselves.
Not sure I've ever been drunk in a restaurant and behaved like a complete tool.In fact, I know I haven't because I've been brought up properly and know how to behave. as do my kids.
There is celebrating and there is yobbish behaviour

The report is funny, was sent to me, won't link unless anyone really wants it, as it is gutter press really. But it says his pink pants were clearly in view.

Arrest the man!!!!!! Caught in possession of loud pants in a built up area (stolen from Constable Savage, Not The Nine O'Clock News)

Oh boo hoo.

Wonder what sort of year the other people in the restaurant had had, and the manager and staff.

Not just famous people eh?
Uh? That's a leap.

I'm not asking for special treatment for Barkley, I'm asking why we get off on someone we don't know getting worse for wear. We have a weird sense of ownership of famous people here. No wonder so many of them fuck up.

I'm more disgusted by tabloids and their photographers than young people making minor mistakes.

I still do not understand how people are adamant he has mental health issues, we must be awash with professors of psychiatry among our fanbase? It's equally likely that he's a tosser who can't be arsed IMO.
Having had my own share of mental health issues, I'm relatively sympathetic when I see people exhibiting difficult behaviour, knowing that I never once woke up thinking "I'm going to be a tosser today" and yet...

Uh? That's a leap.

I'm not asking for special treatment for Barkley, I'm asking why we get off on someone we don't know getting worse for wear. We have a weird sense of ownership of famous people here. No wonder so many of them fuck up.

I'm more disgusted by tabloids and their photographers than young people making minor mistakes.

No, you made a leap, I lept back.

His behaviour for the 2nd time, during a shitty year for all, has spoiled things for others.

Clearly not sticking up for red tops, as you can see I didn't link to their tripe and was taking the piss out of the pink pants part.

I don't think anyone here has a sense of ownership of Barkley. Not sure anyone was getting off on it either.

You say we look down on famous people, with his behaviour, you could flip that, 2nd time in recent months he's clearly looked down on non famous people.

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.