The replacement... | Page 3 | Vital Football

The replacement...

suffolkcanary - 4/11/2013 20:09

i take it youve read his wiki page
then sminks
luv it ! i wonder how he comes to be in the reckoning :eek:

Actually I hadn't read his wiki page before posting the above comment!! He sounds as mad as a hatter and an absolute hoot. More fun than Hughton! Press conferences would be a laugh. However his training regime where players never see each other sounds a bit familiar. I would steer clear myself!

I thought the same Rex but would the players do that?

Maybe a win against West Ham would keep Hugh in a job but would we sack him if we lose to Newcastle? He would be sacked against his former club - and before hand he will be bigging up the newcastle team.

Come on Norwich .....wake up ! Lets move up a gear .Say bye bye to Hugh and get Louis van Gaal in !

watch Fer and RVW then ! !

Read up on that Bielsa fella...fair to say he's a character and a half! Makes Di Canio look like Chris Hughton in comparison!!

It'd be well interesting to say the least!

Louis van Gaal would be amazing YB but isn't he the Dutch manager at the moment?

I still wouldn't mind going for Ole Gunnar Solksjær doubtful he would come but if we are just throwing names out there.

I think someone missed my point regarding Blackpools season in the premier. At Christmas they were flying. By May they were pulling the rip chords and floating back from whence they came. Southamptons position could easily be as short lived.

God I hope that we don't ever consider Gordon Strachan - on ITV he is just trying to be funny and talking rubbish.

Well O'Neill is out of the running - he just took on the Ireland job with agent Keane.
I hope to God that Keane will not be doing punditry anymore.

maybe its the cv for a mangers job these days.
strachan, southagste and agent keane all leaving as pundits
for managerial posts