The REALLY Interesting Thread, Now in Glorious Technicolour | Page 196 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread, Now in Glorious Technicolour

Yeah it came with our BT deal. Admittedly doesn't get used much. We got BT Vision ( Freeview plus Sky Sports 1 & 2 and ESPN... also soon to come BT Sport) and then get unlimited BT Infinity internet and free evening and weekend calls and we pay like £52 a month which in comparison to Virgin & Sky is awesome.

The Fear - 14/5/2013 18:30

SiggyBrownie - 14/5/2013 17:53

The Fear - 14/5/2013 08:44

Do you not then Siggy?

Most of us do over here.

Nope. Only cell/mobile phones. I haven't had a landline in almost 10 years.

What about broadband then?

It must be a British thing. my Daughter lives in Canada and they don't have both. It is either or and mainly mobile. Broadband is separate

Off to the dentist in a bit. Not looking forward to it. The tooth he filled a year ago has been giving me jip for ages, but the last 4 days has been excrutiating.

Horrible feeling he's gonna have to dig it all out and start again. Git!

Don't suppose now is the time to mention I've never had a filling in my life.

Hope it goes ok!

Been to have a blood test. Meant I couldn't eat or drink since last night. I bet it shows my blood sugar levels are all over the place now !!!

DeanoVilla - 15/5/2013 10:31

Off to the dentist in a bit. Not looking forward to it. The tooth he filled a year ago has been giving me jip for ages, but the last 4 days has been excrutiating.

Horrible feeling he's gonna have to dig it all out and start again. Git!

Is your appointment at 2.30?

Need a root filling!!! OUCH! That sounds painful. Back on Tuesday. Fcuking sadistic bastard, couldn't he just talk it better or something?

Nasty , although I find modern dental practices are far less painful than they used to be. I don't mind going nowadays especially as my dentist is very fit. (It's a woman before the cleverdicks comment !!!!)

Which one do you do to Dennis?

I go all the way to Knowle on the back of a recomendation that the dentist is fit, and in two visits I've seen mr malik, twice!! Although the first time (when I was smoking) I did see the hygenist aswell who was definately shaggable and did the courteous thing of resting her ample boob on me as she worked. Which was nice.

I'm oohing and ahhing whether to change. I wont have to see the hygenist again, but is it okay for me to say to them that I dont want to see Malik, I want the fit woman. They wont look well upon me if I say that i reckon?