The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 276 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. Had to de-ice the car earlier - a shocking state of affairs!

In other news, having 4 new tyres fitted ahead of the epic trek across Birmingham tonight to see us play well and ultimately fail to win.

#livingthedream

I can confirm I am Mr DeanoVilla

Fake news! I've seen you two photographed together - you can't be MrDeanoVilla!!

Yes our 2 kids are looking forward to it as well.

It's a testimony to the music that kids of today like it as well.

I have been doing this thing where I wake up early and write three pages of longhand, free-form, stream-of-consciousness content. I love it--it has really helped me be productive--but damn I am tired!

Spiritual day of contemplation for me tomorrow with 3 like minded friends.

A day of listening teachings and interaction with "The Franscian and friends of Fr Richard Rohr" a Franscian Monk widely acclaimed of the order of St Francis of Assisi.

He brings the beliefs of all faiths and non faith secular together in the teaching and ideas of the inner self.

His teachings have really helped me this past 6 months as I come to terms and adjust to a physical life without Mr K.K

Sunday morning is church and Sunday afternoon a road trip to Leeds (so cosmopolitan I know) with a like minded friend I haven't seen for a while and take in a meeting

Living the high life-well the higher calling Ha

It's something called Morning Pages: https://www.chriswinfield.com/morning-pages/.

I'm going to get a wider-rule notebook next time, but honestly I am amazed at how much it has helped increase my productivity. I start the day focused and it helps me clear away the "noise" to focus on my objectives. I love it!

:wave::wave::wave: VB

I know this works as it is similar to the practice we use as 12 step 'recovery members.

A daily journal morning and night preferably leads to far more clarity and peace. It also enables us to get our brains off the never ending hamsters wheel that can't switch off.

So much fresher and easier than walking around with brain fog.

Regarding the tiredness try one of the You Tube 15 minute guided medative power naps when you get tired later in the day. They really do work and no you don't sleep through them if you use the power nap type. They are amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.