The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 305 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, tonight it's a case of sitting in front of the telly to watch the Solihull Moors v Blackpool FA Cup tie on BBC2.

I'm well prepared, I've already cracked open a bottle of Montepulciano De Abruzzo in antisipation......

:thumbup:

I bought an Amazon echo in the black Friday sale. 30 quid off it. Seemed decent bargain .

It came today. I'm not actually sure why I bought it or whether I needed it to be honest.

Morning all - I think. It is still dark outside.

I bought an Amazon echo in the black Friday sale. 30 quid off it. Seemed decent bargain .

It came today. I'm not actually sure why I bought it or whether I needed it to be honest.

"Alexa, why did I buy you?" :lol:

We bought one for JPA Jr 1 last Christmas and to be fair, it's a pretty decent Bluetooth speaker. But I don't think Jr and Alexa have been on speaking terms since about Boxing Day :ROFLMAO:

Morning all - I think. It is still dark outside.

"Alexa, why did I buy you?" :lol:

We bought one for JPA Jr 1 last Christmas and to be fair, it's a pretty decent Bluetooth speaker. But I don't think Jr and Alexa have been on speaking terms since about Boxing Day :ROFLMAO:

Morning JPA.

Morning all.

Think I'm most looking forward to having a woman in the house that does what I ask.
Wonder if PVB has one ?:lol:

Morning all.

Long day today . Didn't fancy driving to Middlesborough and back so we are going on the official coach. Leaving Villa Park at 11 o'clock and I don't expect to arrive back before midnight.

Mrs Sir Dennis is going to put the decorations up today so god knows what the house will look like when we get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.