The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 144 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on my laptop and my desktop computer, and have just spent about 3 minutes getting wound up wondering why the mouse (for my desktop) is not working or moving the cursor on my laptop :slap:

I think I need to get out of the house for a bit.

Still in hospital. To be fair as its the kidneys, better safe than Xia. I mean sorry. Had to fill a bottle three times and have ultrasounds after each. Its been a busy day.

Thought it was just once they needed this!

Oh dear. Poor you Siggy.

It's ok. They also have a big love for The Beatles, Grateful Dead, St Paul and the Broken Bones, Led Zeppelin, Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, Justin Timerblake, A Tribe Called Quest, Bob Schneider, The Decemberists, Toots and the Maytals, Band of Horses, Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats, Leon Bridges, Queen, The Pogues and Oasis to name a few. They have my taste in music, all over the board. :wahey:

Afternoon all... :wave:

Been doing the miles again today. First I was down in Caerphilly, then I was up to Market Drayton.....

I'm knackered again.......

Bollox.

Mrs Melon has just reminded me that we are having our 3 year old hyperactive niece to stay for the night on Saturday.

I was going to see the Rolling Stones on Friday in Cardiff but not sure I can be bothered now. Had an email with instructions and it says no weapons of any sort and no drugs. I could just about take that, but no umbrellas are allowed either.

Seems very restrictive

:ROFLMAO:

JPA I am sure this will amuse you~ Guess what? My fcuking printer is having a dipsh*t again. I gave up on it earlier.

It was working fine. Today it has decided it isn't going to print or do anything it should in any possible way. Why? Cos it's a flamin printer. That's why. They are fab when they work. When they go into meltdown they are a nightmare. It's never a tweaking job. It's a complete uninstall and reinstall

Tomorrow which we are now on, I am going to uninstall the whole bloody thing and start again.

On a better note a friend of ours, niece bought me round a lovely basket of homemade biscuits and cakes yesterday evening from the farm-shop for some help I gave her earlier in the year with her getting rehoused

JPA I am sure this will amuse you~ Guess what? My fcuking printer is having a dipsh*t again. I gave up on it earlier.

It was working fine. Today it has decided it isn't going to print or do anything it should in any possible way. Why?

Exactly this. How does this happen?! My printer had a spell where I would print a document and then 5 minutes later, go to print something else and it had downed tools and disappeared from the computer.

I will never be able to work these things out.

Can't wait till tomorrow! let the sporting feast of football and golf commence!!! Oh and then a little Rolling Stones gig sandwiched in between on Friday! Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.