The Prince | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Prince

Cardiff in terrible run of form? Won 3 out of the last 4. Promotion form.
Promotion form is over a larger section surely they could have played Barnsley derby Hull and Peterborough you Could say ours is now but would you back us

im not sure anyone is jumping on hms whatever. its quite clear to see the different VIBE, the whole club .players and supporters are now feeling,that as come from the princes appointment ,well done prince .
There is a different vibe for sure but I’m giving it another few games before any well dones get handed out like I said it’s a good start

There is a different vibe for sure but I’m giving it another few games before any well dones get handed out like I said it’s a good start
yeah agree, im putting mi arse on the line here,and i should know better this united after all lol

im not sure anyone is jumping on hms whatever. its quite clear to see the different VIBE, the whole club .players and supporters are now feeling,that as come from the princes appointment ,well done prince .
Was it a good appointment or was the Prince left with no alternative because he could not afford anyone else ?. Appointing a manager who plays a totally different system to Wilder required a major squad overall. Only the Prince and his inner circle knew we could not finance that. It smacks of a decision that lacks common sense. We could be in the play off positions if Hecky had been given the job at the end of last season. Instead we waited 2 months until Slav came with no preparation time, no pre season and scratching around at the 11th hour for loan players. I dread to think of the cost, a decision made more in hope than anything football related. Hecky has made a great start but we are playing catch up when we could have been in a much stronger position.

Was it a good appointment or was the Prince left with no alternative because he could not afford anyone else ?. Appointing a manager who plays a totally different system to Wilder required a major squad overall. Only the Prince and his inner circle knew we could not finance that. It smacks of a decision that lacks common sense. We could be in the play off positions if Hecky had been given the job at the end of last season. Instead we waited 2 months until Slav came with no preparation time, no pre season and scratching around at the 11th hour for loan players. I dread to think of the cost, a decision made more in hope than anything football related. Hecky has made a great start but we are playing catch up when we could have been in a much stronger position.
dosnt matter which ,did he or did he not appoint hecky and his back room staff and change the vibe of the club,he might even have listened to the fans and thought yeah slav isnt right for the club after all,ive made a mistake i need to change it ,with someone who knows the players as the players respect. ill tell ya what ill phone billy and see his opinion, put hecky in charge your highness ,the team respects him and likes how he works ,they,ll respond to him. THE REST IS HISTORY UP TO NOW. just admit the prince as changed the vibe back to how it was. or nearly how it was. fans are starting very caustiously buzzing again.

dosnt matter which ,did he or did he not appoint hecky and his back room staff and change the vibe of the club,he might even have listened to the fans and thought yeah slav isnt right for the club after all,ive made a mistake i need to change it ,with someone who knows the players as the players respect. ill tell ya what ill phone billy and see his opinion, put hecky in charge your highness ,the team respects him and likes how he works ,they,ll respond to him. THE REST IS HISTORY UP TO NOW. just admit the prince as changed the vibe back to how it was. or nearly how it was. fans are starting very caustiously buzzing again.
The Prince has just put right a huge mistake, Yes he has taken swift action but it was still a huge mistake , cost us big money and left us weaker than we would have been if he had just taken the common sense decision.

The Prince has just put right a huge mistake, Yes he has taken swift action but it was still a huge mistake , cost us big money and left us weaker than we would have been if he had just taken the common sense decision.
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahah. give over you were buzzin when slav got appointed. whats this huge amount of money hes wasted then. AS THE Prince changed the vibe back to a better one and as he got fans buzzing again. yes or no

I think most fans are cautiously optimistic with Hecky but at the end of the day we don't have a choice. Slavs appointment was greeted with great expectation, it was said he wouldn't have come if the owner wasn't going to back him, clearly that didn't materialize. Hecky seems to have gone back to the tried and tested which suits the players. Now the players who were a busted flush are suddenly performing not sure what that says about the players though. He's also sticking with the senior players, maybe putting them in the shop window who knows. The Prince did make a mistake in Slav, rectified it but the cost of that mistake we will probably never find out, although the money guy at press conference implied it cost more than we would have spent in Jan not sure what that means exactly.

youd have gone mad if hed have appointed hecky ,same as 99 percent of fans .

I think most fans are cautiously optimistic with Hecky but at the end of the day we don't have a choice. Slavs appointment was greeted with great expectation, it was said he wouldn't have come if the owner wasn't going to back him, clearly that didn't materialize. Hecky seems to have gone back to the tried and tested which suits the players. Now the players who were a busted flush are suddenly performing not sure what that says about the players though. He's also sticking with the senior players, maybe putting them in the shop window who knows. The Prince did make a mistake in Slav, rectified it but the cost of that mistake we will probably never find out, although the money guy at press conference implied it cost more than we would have spent in Jan not sure what that means exactly.
i agree. but all im saying is the prince as changed the vibe with this appointment so well done prince . thats it nothing else just that. people cant get their head round it that its the prince that as changed the vibe . hahahhahaahahah

i agree. but all im saying is the prince as changed the vibe with this appointment so well done prince . thats it nothing else just that. people cant get their head round it that its the prince that as changed the vibe . hahahhahaahahah

The upturn in results is welcome but i'll hang fire for 10/12 games and what happens in the Jan window. Whatever happens we will still have the same problem the owner hasn't the wherewithal to run a footbal club that has aspirations of being in the Prem.
I'll enjoy the moment but with an eye on what the future holds.

I think he listened to the fans when he appointed Slav tbh what other reason is there for appointing the candidate with the best CV but not backing him or even having a plan with him here it doesn’t make sense, we were all happy and welcomed slav with open arms because we all thought he wouldn’t come unless certain promises were made and the board would back him,if they had and got the wingers etc he wanted I’m sure we would have done better than we did but when it became obvious we weren’t goin to back or couldn’t it was also obvious he wasn’t the right choice and hecky looked the better bet I agree all hell would have broke loose if he had been appointed in the summer and we would probably be better placed but hindsight is a wonderful thing that unfortunately nobody is blessed with when they need it most

Maybe an owner, a fan base, a casual observer of any sort might , quite rightly for me, expect a football player to be able to play football in ANY formation and adapt to the manager's system accordingly.

That, of course, also assumes that the player(s) are professional enough to want to adapt and not to stymie the new bloke by not putting 100% in- something we know to be the case from Billy's comments.

Maybe an owner, a fan base, a casual observer of any sort might , quite rightly for me, expect a football player to be able to play football in ANY formation and adapt to the manager's system accordingly.

That, of course, also assumes that the player(s) are professional enough to want to adapt and not to stymie the new bloke by not putting 100% in- something we know to be the case from Billy's comments.
spot on

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahah. give over you were buzzin when slav got appointed. whats this huge amount of money hes wasted then. AS THE Prince changed the vibe back to a better one and as he got fans buzzing again. yes or no
I was buzzing but you do not appoint a manager,completely the opposite to the last one without a plan and without changing the squad. Fail to plan, plan to fail simply.