The Prince | Vital Football

The Prince

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
our chairman, thank you for seeing that your appointment of slav wasnt working ,he wasnt getting anything from the players. Thank you for appointing hecky and letting him and his teaam run everything football.
Its only one game but ya can see a change from to to bottom from players to fans. the slav ball manager will never ever succeed at sheffield united cause we just aint that sort of club. The prince saw this and did something about ,he didnt fuck about he made the change. its beginning to look a lot like christmas . hahahahahah

every fucker absolutely hammered all things united this week death threats to bettis and , sell us ya c,,unt prince fuck off. Now its , best we played all season heckys great this that and the other , so A big thank you to the Prince great appointment hahahahhahahaaa

It’s a sign off good management to admit a mistake and address that mistake early. However it was a mistake and a big one. This squad cannot play the Slav system but there was no money to make the wholesale changes necessary. So why not give Heckingbottom the job in the first place ?. Season ticket sales ?.

our chairman, thank you for seeing that your appointment of slav wasnt working ,he wasnt getting anything from the players. Thank you for appointing hecky and letting him and his teaam run everything football.
Its only one game but ya can see a change from to to bottom from players to fans. the slav ball manager will never ever succeed at sheffield united cause we just aint that sort of club. The prince saw this and did something about ,he didnt fuck about he made the change. its beginning to look a lot like christmas . hahahahahah

every fucker absolutely hammered all things united this week death threats to bettis and , sell us ya c,,unt prince fuck off. Now its , best we played all season heckys great this that and the other , so A big thank you to the Prince great appointment hahahahhahahaaa
Agree Twirls something was obviously wrong and i think he realised that something had to be done and not left till it was too late like last season. I know it's only one game but everyone seemed happier and i think having Mccall and Jack Lester with him will help enormously.

It’s a sign off good management to admit a mistake and address that mistake early. However it was a mistake and a big one. This squad cannot play the Slav system but there was no money to make the wholesale changes necessary. So why not give Heckingbottom the job in the first place ?. Season ticket sales ?.
why didnt you say that in the first place when slav was signed ,you were well pleased and excited. Hind sight an all that lol

Agree Twirls something was obviously wrong and i think he realised that something had to be done and not left till it was too late like last season. I know it's only one game but everyone seemed happier and i think having Mccall and Jack Lester with him will help enormously.
spot on wozza . i couldnt believe the bial he was getting , one game i know but who better to manage these players than the bloke that knows what size there cocks are. time will tell we will see

I think that's the question a lot of fans are asking, if Hecky is the best man for the job now surely he should have been given the job in the summer. Recall the opinion was he would have been the cheap option 6 months is a long time in football mind. As you say it's an expensive lesson as the money guy on the conference table confirmed. We all wish Hecky the best of luck, but for me the juries still out on the prince.

why didnt you say that in the first place when slav was signed ,you were well pleased and excited. Hind sight an all that lol
Well I assumed that we had more money and he would get the wingers his system needs to work. It’s no good having a flat head screw driver when the screw head is Philips. Hecky is not an exciting choice but he may be our best choice with no money to spend.

I think that's the question a lot of fans are asking, if Hecky is the best man for the job now surely he should have been given the job in the summer. Recall the opinion was he would have been the cheap option 6 months is a long time in football mind. As you say it's an expensive lesson as the money guy on the conference table confirmed. We all wish Hecky the best of luck, but for me the juries still out on the prince.
Let’s hope he is better at learning lessons than making key decisions.

Slav was the best we could get at the time a top pedigree an all that. berge was to be sold along wi rammers berge got injured ,slav would have had his players were it not for this. then the prices appointment would have been better. hind sight like i say. ya cant in no way pull the prince on appointing slav not on this planet or any other. at the time it was what every single blade was happy about. berge getting injured fucked that appointment up. The prince saw what he had to because slav just wasnt working ,cause the players threw him under the bus ,but i will say slav didnt help his sen as well ,some strnge decisions ,iM GLAD THE PRInce emplyed hecky.

Slav was the best we could get at the time a top pedigree an all that. berge was to be sold along wi rammers berge got injured ,slav would have had his players were it not for this. then the prices appointment would have been better. hind sight like i say. ya cant in no way pull the prince on appointing slav not on this planet or any other. at the time it was what every single blade was happy about. berge getting injured fucked that appointment up. The prince saw what he had to because slav just wasnt working ,cause the players threw him under the bus ,but i will say slav didnt help his sen as well ,some strnge decisions ,iM GLAD THE PRInce emplyed hecky.
So Slav could not sign the players his system needed unless he sold Rammers and Berge. Wow that is a massive gamble on something that was never certain. Like I said poor decision, in the circumstances Hecky should have been in charge at the start of the season.

So Slav could not sign the players his system needed unless he sold Rammers and Berge. Wow that is a massive gamble on something that was never certain. Like I said poor decision, in the circumstances Hecky should have been in charge at the start of the season.
why dint you advocate that . well done to the prince if ya ask me. utb

oh and we did have players coming but they changed their mind at the last minute didnt they.

It's certainly better than sacking a manager 3 games into a new season:LOL:
Like so many, I reckon the prince thought we would bounce back with the squad we had and with a manager who had a good record.
Many though were more wary, expecting the hangover we have seen.As I said on another thread he realised that Slav needed a different set of players to suit his style and that was a financial step too far so he made a pragmatic decision to get rid of Slav- 1 big cost - as opposed to getting rid of about 10 players and replacing them with more expensive, more costly players which would have cost more than slav's pay off.
We also have continuity of style and method throught all club levels- surely a good thing?-and we can do a 'think Barcelona like' approach as opposed to the old unfilled 'think L/pool like'promise.
Early days but Hecky got a better tune out of the players today than Slav , similar to what he got last year after CW.

It's certainly better than sacking a manager 3 games into a new season:LOL:
Like so many, I reckon the prince thought we would bounce back with the squad we had and with a manager who had a good record.
Many though were more wary, expecting the hangover we have seen.As I said on another thread he realised that Slav needed a different set of players to suit his style and that was a financial step too far so he made a pragmatic decision to get rid of Slav- 1 big cost - as opposed to getting rid of about 10 players and replacing them with more expensive, more costly players which would have cost more than slav's pay off.
We also have continuity of style and method throught all club levels- surely a good thing?-and we can do a 'think Barcelona like' approach as opposed to the old unfilled 'think L/pool like'promise.
Early days but Hecky got a better tune out of the players today than Slav , similar to what he got last year after CW.
correctomondo

I’ll keep my powder dry both brizzle and Cardiff neither were in good form and we had to wait for Cardiff to give us a hand by having a man less before we got back into it and then we couldn’t close them down completely it’s a good start but I ain’t making any decisions good or bad till we’ve played a good cross section and I’m certainly not jumping on the hms getting promoted just yet

My mistake then must have been with new manager coming in theyre below us in table just above bottom 3 last time I looked down just goes to show cant take yer eyes off it 👀

I’ll keep my powder dry both brizzle and Cardiff neither were in good form and we had to wait for Cardiff to give us a hand by having a man less before we got back into it and then we couldn’t close them down completely it’s a good start but I ain’t making any decisions good or bad till we’ve played a good cross section and I’m certainly not jumping on the hms getting promoted just yet
im not sure anyone is jumping on hms whatever. its quite clear to see the different VIBE, the whole club .players and supporters are now feeling,that as come from the princes appointment ,well done prince .