The Positive Thread | Page 16 | Vital Football

The Positive Thread

Cheers. We're near there next week, I'll get some in. (y)
£20 for 5ltr kegs or £28 for a case of 12 the more you buy the cheaper it gets per bottle I got 3 cases (2 Belgian blue and one sixer IPA) so paid £22 a case
all prices are on the bradfield brewery web page you can also buy single bottles and mixed cases and they also deliver for £2 a case
theres a place in the moor market that sells their stuff but obviously they add their mark up

£20 for 5ltr kegs or £28 for a case of 12 the more you buy the cheaper it gets per bottle I got 3 cases (2 Belgian blue and one sixer IPA) so paid £22 a case
all prices are on the bradfield brewery web page you can also buy single bottles and mixed cases and they also deliver for £2 a case
theres a place in the moor market that sells their stuff but obviously they add their mark up
Cheers Bully. I'll try the bottles. 👍

Couldn’t get back in the car yesterday beers were in the boot 🙄
got in manually but car wouldn’t recognise key fob had visions of having to have fobs re synced with the car got the AA out today and he managed to sort it so no extra expense 😀

Couldn’t get back in the car yesterday beers were in the boot 🙄
got in manually but car wouldn’t recognise key fob had visions of having to have fobs re synced with the car got the AA out today and he managed to sort it so no extra expense 😀
The car was probably pissed up and sleeping it off. :ROFLMAO:

Can recommend the sixer if you like IPA
I can actually recommend all of em as I’ve tried pretty much everything 🙄🤣
Ah right. I was going to go for the Belgian Blue as you and Ray mentioned it but I can be swayed. :ROFLMAO:. I'm probably more of a bitter drinker than lager, which do you think would fit the bill?

Ah right. I was going to go for the Belgian Blue as you and Ray mentioned it but I can be swayed. :ROFLMAO:. I'm probably more of a bitter drinker than lager, which do you think would fit the bill?
Belgian blue definitely it’s my fav beer brown cow is a good bitter
if I was you I’d get a case of mixed pal 2 or 3 of everything to try
then when you find your fav you’re sorted
prob with Belgian blue is they only do it at Christmas time 😞

Belgian blue definitely it’s my fav beer brown cow is a good bitter
if I was you I’d get a case of mixed pal 2 or 3 of everything to try
then when you find your fav you’re sorted
prob with Belgian blue is they only do it at Christmas time 😞
Belgian Blue is really nice ( especially draught), easy to drink, but packs a bit of a wallop if you aren’t used to the slightly stronger beers
Which I am not!!

Took mrsB out last night to the city hall to see jools Holland only the 4th time we’ve been out at night in nearly 7yrs seen him before many times and he was as good as ever
downside was really late night for her and she had a dental appointment first thing but she’s back in bed now fast on

Took mrsB out last night to the city hall to see jools Holland only the 4th time we’ve been out at night in nearly 7yrs seen him before many times and he was as good as ever
downside was really late night for her and she had a dental appointment first thing but she’s back in bed now fast on
Hope Mrs B's ok Bully.Jools Holland is makin a swing album wi SIR ROD, it comes out next year and yeah to save ya askin i'll be buyin it.:yes: UTB

Hope Mrs B's ok Bully.Jools Holland is makin a swing album wi SIR ROD, it comes out next year and yeah to save ya askin i'll be buyin it.:yes: UTB
He said as much last night and played a few of the tunes he’s done with him
he wasn’t on the guest list tho Pauline black and Arthur gaps Hendrickson from the selecter were the main guests so quite a bit of ska went off

Main acca coming home everyone at least 2 goals clear

just need another goal from Blackburn and Stevenage for a full house on the perm 🤞