The Positive Thread | Page 15 | Vital Football

The Positive Thread

After leeds scuppered my acca Friday night I put Peterborough in with the remaining selections and it came in so another winning weekend
the season ticket money is sat there waiting hope I can hang onto it till they go on sale 🤞😬

Went into the indie go resurrection (old dev cat) yesterday and the Belgian blue is back 🍺 (they only sell it around Christmas) going to have to have a trip up to the farm (brewery) for a keg or two it’s proper top stuff 👌😋

Went into the indie go resurrection (old dev cat) yesterday and the Belgian blue is back 🍺 (they only sell it around Christmas) going to have to have a trip up to the farm (brewery) for a keg or two it’s proper top stuff 👌😋
Yeah Belgian Blue back in a few pubs now, seems to part of the Xmas fare now

Just read that Newcastle had 5pts from 11 games in Nov 2021 when Eddie Howe took over... and look what's happened to them

There's still hope

What a beautiful place Bruges is Gray,Our Gertie & me have been a couple of times a few years ago and really enjoyed it.UTB
I certainly is Rod. The first time we went was on a bank holiday. We got there early morning and it was like going back in time. Cobbled streets and horse and carts. We wend on a boar trip on the canal and it turned out the guy who was steering was from Sheffield and a Blade to boot. He'd been there over 10 years.