The Politics Thread | Page 755 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

Liz Truss has endorsed Donald Trump to win this year's US presidential election, saying the "world was safer" when he was in the White House.

Oh dear she's off again and blaming quangos this time. A member of the ERG and her new PopCon - she knows all about quangos doesn't she.

Liz Truss has endorsed Donald Trump to win this year's US presidential election, saying the "world was safer" when he was in the White House.

Oh dear she's off again and blaming quangos this time. A member of the ERG and her new PopCon - she knows all about quangos doesn't she.
Don't think I've ever seen anyone so detached from reality... and I include David Icke in that number.

The thing that worries me is the more I read, she really sounds 'wronged' and hard done by and she's justifying . The likes of Icke may 'believe' a little bit but they know they are scamming, same as Boris and Trump, but she really does strike me as someone who thinks she was perfect and everyone else is to blame.

Not even an acceptance that maybe she moved too quickly, but lovingly blaming quangos when she's just started a new one made me giggle.

In the vote on Monday MPs rejected six amendments, one of which would have granted a removal exemption for people who had supported the UK's armed forces overseas.

So not only are the Tory Gov letting loyal Afgan's die by not granting them asylum (as promised to protect their families after their service for us and our soldiers) they also won't promise to not deport them if they go the long way around a Tory broken promise to get here.

What an absolute shower of self serving, lying, shitfucks - considering the Tories want to be a 'world leader' that's a fucking great message to send isn't it.

Guy, Guy, do we have a Guy?

In the vote on Monday MPs rejected six amendments, one of which would have granted a removal exemption for people who had supported the UK's armed forces overseas.

So not only are the Tory Gov letting loyal Afgan's die by not granting them asylum (as promised to protect their families after their service for us and our soldiers) they also won't promise to not deport them if they go the long way around a Tory broken promise to get here.

What an absolute shower of self serving, lying, shitfucks - considering the Tories want to be a 'world leader' that's a fucking great message to send isn't it.

Guy, Guy, do we have a Guy?
Guy Fawkes was the only man to enter the palace of Westminster with "honest Intent"

Not saying I'm a Truss or a Trump fan, but simply based on the evidence we have, a genuine question: Was the world not a safer place when Trump was POTUS?