The Politics Thread | Page 273 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

Congratualtions to the Post masters and mistresses who have had their convictions for fraud overturned in the High Court.
The big question now is will there be any action against the likes of Paula Vennells,
the Chief Exec of the Post Office at the time, who it appears covered up the known glitch in the Post Office computor system.
She is an Anglican priest and a CBE.
Just how the fuck do they look at themselves in the mirror every day.
She was ably assisted by Tim Parker who continued the prosecutions knowing them to be flawed.
Tim is now head of the National Trust, busy overseeing the throwing out of our heritage and history if he deems it to be linked with colonialism etc, and pandering to the woke left.
How do they keep on getting jobs? Yeh, I know, answers on a postcard.

Isn't the whole point of these boys' clubs that they all have dirt on each other so they have to keep their mouths shut?

If Cummings has dirt on Bojo, Bojo has dirt on Cummings.

I find Cummings very creepy.
Tory Party going the way it always goes, ripping itself apart over something or other, plus the usual sleaze and cronyism.
Willing to bet though that even now the Labour Party still wont be able to take advantage.

Such an amazing space in the middle ground of politics and no one has the sense to take it, do they!?
Baffles me totally.
The massive overwhelming percentage of voters dont care about the left or the right, they just want a fair crack of the whip, with a moderate centerist party in power, and no one it seems, as you say, has the sense to take it.

The bit I don't get is why are the media picking up on 'donations' to redecorate his pad now, that was known weeks ago as I stuck an article up in here on it.

One thing is for sure, now it looks like we're slowly coming out of Covid, the knives are definitely being turned behind the scenes. (as we all expected!)

Campbell's giving both barrels to the BBC now over Boris and the flat and love him or loath him, he's stitched them up perfectly when the host tried to call him out on it - not least as she clearly wasn't aware of their own BBC report saying exactly what Campbell did.

I'll link if I find an piece.

I was talking to my nan earlier for the first time in ages, we covered all the usual small talk on work etc and got onto politics.

She is 83 and is Tory through and through, ever since she was little she was brought up to be Tory and in every election she’s voted Tory... except the last general election for the first time ever she voted Lib Dem’s.

It’s a sample of 1 which is always dangerous, but I was shocked that a lady who puts blue posters outside her house normally before an election changed her vote. I hope there’s a few million of her in the next general election

Whether or not Starmer steps up as he needs to....Boris has dug his own grave.

Even if he survives the current hunt for blood, Labour have everything they need for the next campaign in terms of sleaze. deals for mates and even bigger than that....Boris cannot deliver on his northern promises so large numbers in my humble (that fell first time for his bunny hugging ways or were that anti Corbyn they had no option) will feel failed and lied to again, so they will revert back in protest.

Everything people said about Johnson when he was elected leader is coming home to roost. All the stuff about lack of attention to detail , the constant lying , the ridiculous initiatives , and cronyism seems to be pretty accurate.
Totally agree.

Although many people (including a fair few on here) had Johnson down as some kind of political genius - the messy hair, the use of Latin, etc. were just a smokescreen to make him appear like some kind of bumbling idiot/loveable rogue, when really, he was a political heavyweight.

Erm, not looking like that now really, is it? He's a fucking chancer of the highest order and is finally being found out. Not that I have much faith in him either falling on his sword or being driven out. He seems to have too many friends in the right media places for that. Hope I'm wrong though.

Well, claims tonight that Bojo rang major editors to brief the leak came from Cummings, and that's why Cummings has come out like a bull - also promised to let an independent rifle through his phone to confirm he didn't get those text messages in particular, even though he got messages in and around the topics.

Just watching the andrew marr show.
Isnt nicola surgeon an angry little troll.
Vile woman. Very aggressive.

Yes yap yap yap and no idea how she will get back into the EU or control a hard border with England, the England that it does 60% of it's trade with.
I feel she will keep on until she gets another referendum that goes her way

Congratualtions to the Post masters and mistresses who have had their convictions for fraud overturned in the High Court.
The big question now is will there be any action against the likes of Paula Vennells,
the Chief Exec of the Post Office at the time, who it appears covered up the known glitch in the Post Office computor system.
She is an Anglican priest and a CBE.
Just how the fuck do they look at themselves in the mirror every day.
She was ably assisted by Tim Parker who continued the prosecutions knowing them to be flawed.
Tim is now head of the National Trust, busy overseeing the throwing out of our heritage and history if he deems it to be linked with colonialism etc, and pandering to the woke left.
How do they keep on getting jobs? Yeh, I know, answers on a postcard.
Well it would appear that Paula Vennells either reads Vital Villa, or she took a look at herself in the mirror, as suggested, because she has today resigned her directorships at both Morrisons and Dunelm, and resigned her post as an Anglican priest.
Good riddance. (until she pops up again somewhere else that is).

Even Boris wouldn’t be so stupid to say something like this, would he...? Surely not, you’d hope. Sorry it’s the Dail M*il, I’ll go wash myself again

Boris Johnson: 'Let the bodies pile high in their thousands'. PM's incendiary remark during fight over lockdowns is latest claim in No10 drama - amid spectacular row with Cummings

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-pile-high-order-lockdown-sources-claim.html
When The Fail is turning on Johnson, his time is running out you would think.