The player who left thread | Page 77 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

And his ability to go past people (which is a rare commodity these days) is frightening.

His work rate too has improved 1000%

The last piece of the jigsaw now is his finishing. If he adds goals he'll be a frightening proposition.

You know when you see a player who is a different class they just move different and everything. Last night was a reminder that he belongs at a higher level than we can offer him. I just hope we get a decent price for him and don't mug ourselves off because getting rid of him might cost us a lot more than £30 million in the long term.

Don't know why we are playing him in preseason friendly's isn't that how he got injured last season an injured Grealish is no good to enybody plus we need to learn how to play without him.

He'll walk into their side and in turn the England side , I'll be sad if he goes their foe a low fee as it won't solve our problems anyway , Just delay them a few months

If he got injured he'd still be ours and unsellable until January . I'd rather go under with Jack than go under without him .
He's the only player we have than can actually play

To be honest I'll be more worried if we start selling players like Birkir Bjarnason. Grealish is a big name player who will bring in proper money but if we start selling the squad players then we will know that we really are up the creek big time. I would rather just sell Grealish and possibly Chester if it enables us to keep a decent squad of players together overall.

Of course he'll play.

Harry Winks made 25 appearances for them last season in all competitions and he's better than him.

It'll be 3 of Kane, Son, Alli, Erikson and Jack and Jack will probably be 4th in that pecking order ahead of Son (who misses the start of the season anyway due to international stuff).

He won't start every week but levy doesn't splash out £20 million on reserves. He'll get game time.

It must be an attractive move for him too. If he links up well with Kane then he'll walk straight into the England team to provide that creative spark so sadly lacking during the World Cup.

Not doubting his ability or anything, and he will get some game time, but certainly not as much as he should be getting or wants.

You may be right, he might go on and become a world beater with Spurs and England, but personally I can't see him being ahead of Alli, Erikson or Son for a long time.

My friend watched the game against Walsall and said all the creativity in the team left with Grealish. I didn't see it and I'd be interested to see what those who saw the game think on that point.

My friend watched the game against Walsall and said all the creativity in the team left with Grealish. I didn't see it and I'd be interested to see what those who saw the game think on that point.
I watched on you tube. He was an absolute joy to watch, friendly mind. Creative, collecting,holding the ball. Made 3/4 runs that were class. 1 run in particular he beat players for fun. I think he should stay for one more year to continue his development.

He's our only saleable asset , who the bloody Hell is going to pay money for the rest of them . Championship clubs can't afford their wages and only Grealish is Prem standard.
He was light years ahead of anything else last night

Definitely want Grealish to stay but it’s obvious he ain’t SB type of player.SB don’t know what to do with him, how to build a team around him.
SB will ruin him.I hate spurs but they play football that fits JG we play football that’s John Fashionu style.
That’s all SB knows.

He's our only saleable asset , who the bloody Hell is going to pay money for the rest of them . Championship clubs can't afford their wages and only Grealish is Prem standard.
He was light years ahead of anything else last night
110% disagree , we can't sell for decent money
Chester
Kodija
Adomah
Hourihane
Bjaneson

Definitely want Grealish to stay but it’s obvious he ain’t SB type of player.SB don’t know what to do with him, how to build a team around him.
SB will ruin him.I hate spurs but they play football that fits JG we play football that’s John Fashionu style.
That’s all SB knows.

What crap. Grealish has come on leaps and bounds SINCE Bruce took over.