The player who left thread | Page 431 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

It's a sponsored link. I couldn't find it afterwards when searching for it either, but that sponsored link just automatically popped up on my feed.

I wanted to report it but when I went back I couldn't find it.

I would have thought that they have removed it to fend off possible legal action from the club and or bans for their journalists from attending press conferences etc.

I would imagine that including a fake signature in this guff is illegal. I'm frankly amazed that people part with their hard earned to subscribe to a grubby clickbait site like The Athletic.

I would imagine that including a fake signature in this guff is illegal. I'm frankly amazed that people part with their hard earned to subscribe to a grubby clickbait site like The Athletic.
It has got more click baity, but it has some very good articles at times. This is a weird one though, almost like it got accidently released. Its an article from 2019.

It has got more click baity, but it has some very good articles at times. This is a weird one though, almost like it got accidently released. Its an article from 2019.

I disgree. The Athletic has some very good stuff on it. If that 'article' was from 2019 then clearly someone has faked it to read City.

Hi Stuvilla, this is the problem with online debating, it’s hard to gauge peoples tone, I’ve been goaded in the past with everyone wanting their turn and it’s very frustrating because that never happens in face 2 face discussions, we are a decent bunch on here but we do disagree with each other on certain topics.
Don’t give up yet on the site, take 5, and come back and continue.
welcome to the weird and wonderful world of Vital Villa.

Tell Stu to hang around until we are half way into the season and you start calling Dean shite or something to that effect and see everyone lay into you as proof of how it can be when yours is a minority view 🤣

I disgree. The Athletic has some very good stuff on it. If that 'article' was from 2019 then clearly someone has faked it to read City.

It's not a fake. It was a sponsored link on my Facebook news feed this morning.

Looks like someone at the athletic either by mistake or just bring naughty posted the article recently with the 'New Man City signing' bit.

Either way it's a shite media outlet. Why pay for complete bollocks and rumours when you can get plenty of that for free elsewhere?