The player who left thread | Page 426 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Funking he'll your obviously a post Sky "fan" you bellend. "Question if I'm even a Villa fan" . You clearly are of that mind that supporting a team is all about success now or as quickly as YOU want it. Having been home and away through the 3rd, 2nd and 1st divisions plus European trips in the 60's, 70's and 80's what have you ever done to support AVFC, beyond renewing your Sky subscription and coming on here to disrespect people with a different opinion to yours. Oh and I know plenty of noses and their loyalty to the shit that is Small Heath would put yours to AVFc to shame. I have a different opinion to you and I said that was fine, your just an annoying bellend. Get back on Twitter where everybody in your echo chamber agrees with you.

You missed the point stu but also prove the point

of course you are a villa fan. And your anger at being questioned shows as much

Deanovilla’s point was just that, with regards to Jack being unquestionably a villa fan also, whether he stays or goes

You missed the point stu but also prove the point

of course you are a villa fan. And your anger at being questioned shows as much

Deanovilla’s point was just that, with regards to Jack being unquestionably a villa fan also, whether he stays or goes
With respect I think it was him "that missed the point" and you perhaps. Read again what I said about his opinion being "fine" originally and me saying it wasn't my opinion and then him questioning me as "even a Villa fan". I appreciate we"re all expected to agree with a set narrative these days, which is also fine, but I won't. If someone says that give the lad a chance to play on "a big stage" isn't insulting to Villa fans of my generation they are bellends I'm afraid. Note I also said if he went abroad I would like him to succeed, just not here. Another point he conveniently deflected from.

With respect I think it was him "that missed the point" and you perhaps. Read again what I said about his opinion being "fine" originally and me saying it wasn't my opinion and then him questioning me as "even a Villa fan". I appreciate we"re all expected to agree with a set narrative these days, which is also fine, but I won't. If someone says that give the lad a chance to play on "a big stage" isn't insulting to Villa fans of my generation they are bellends I'm afraid. Note I also said if he went abroad I would like him to succeed, just not here. Another point he conveniently deflected from.

There's definitely no set narrative, my opinion on Jack differs greatly from others in fact.

You seem to be very angry and very defensive, you aren't alone in being of an age, having been to Rotterdam or been with Villa a long time.

You did though, question Jack being a fan - not that I could give a rats arse if I'm being honest - and so Deano retorted, questionning you.

So no, I didn't miss the point Stu. Chill out, you are amongst fans, or stay angry, whatever really.

This will no doubt be unpopular on here. But anyway used to that. What I find troubling about this whole SJ business is that if he really wants to stay with the Villa, why has he said nowt? If he was a "real" Villa fan as he claims, why has he said nothing? I'm a "real" Villa fan and whilst I get he's a professional footballer if I was offered 2 billion pound a week I'd never leave the Villa. Sorry just can't fall for this nonsense just stop pretending Jack and come out and admit if your going to leave or not, then people like me will know whether that's true or not.

What a shock ! If you went to school or have finished school were you in the Debating Society?
Hi Stuvilla, this is the problem with online debating, it’s hard to gauge peoples tone, I’ve been goaded in the past with everyone wanting their turn and it’s very frustrating because that never happens in face 2 face discussions, we are a decent bunch on here but we do disagree with each other on certain topics.
Don’t give up yet on the site, take 5, and come back and continue.
welcome to the weird and wonderful world of Vital Villa.

Funking he'll your obviously a post Sky "fan" you bellend. "Question if I'm even a Villa fan" . You clearly are of that mind that supporting a team is all about success now or as quickly as YOU want it. Having been home and away through the 3rd, 2nd and 1st divisions plus European trips in the 60's, 70's and 80's what have you ever done to support AVFC, beyond renewing your Sky subscription and coming on here to disrespect people with a different opinion to yours. Oh and I know plenty of noses and their loyalty to the shit that is Small Heath would put yours to AVFc to shame. I have a different opinion to you and I said that was fine, your just an annoying bellend. Get back on Twitter where everybody in your echo chamber agrees with you.

Calm down Margaret. Time for a nice cup of tea.

So it's OK for you to question Jack's alligiances but as soon as someone questions yours you go full on keyboard warrior?

:slap:

Seriously , when do they get back from their jolly's .
It feels like Only then ! will normality resume .

Calm down Margaret. Time for a nice cup of tea.

So it's OK for you to question Jack's alligiances but as soon as someone questions yours you go full on keyboard warrior?

:slap:
Jesus, of course it’s ok for him to question SJG allegiance, it’s for us/you to prove his opinion wrong if that’s what you want to do, but to then question his allegiance to the Villa is a different matter, that’s a personal thing, and the “calm down Margaret” well that’s a keyboard warrior at his best.

There's definitely no set narrative, my opinion on Jack differs greatly from others in fact.

You seem to be very angry and very defensive, you aren't alone in being of an age, having been to Rotterdam or been with Villa a long time.

You did though, question Jack being a fan - not that I could give a rats arse if I'm being honest - and so Deano retorted, questionning you.

So no, I didn't miss the point Stu. Chill out, you are amongst fans, or stay angry, whatever really.
To finish. And the bit about his Opinion being fine? Did you miss that? I'm not in the least "angry" Disappointed yes that when I say someone's opinion is "fine" and apparently mines not you appear to forget what I actually said. If having an "opinion makes me "angry" and " defensive" in this forum well you can keep this "brave new world .No matter your blog your rules. Tarra a bit.