The player who left thread | Page 417 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

As a Villa fan, how many Citeh medals would you trade for a Villa one?

I'm sure that Man Citeh will win more trophies than us over the life of Jack's career but if we continue on this trajectory, we have a decent chance of winning something big in that time. How would you feel as a Villa fan watching your club win something without you? That thought that it could have been you would eat you up. The thought that you would be remembered by your club like Dennis Mortimer or Peter Withe would be with you for the rest of your days.

As long as the NSWE project continues, Jack will stay.

The harsh reality is that 95% plus players move to further their careers. Jack is a genuine fan, which helps, but he's still a professional. Let's hope he gives us one more year to prover we can be the real deal.

As a Villa fan, how many Citeh medals would you trade for a Villa one?

I'm sure that Man Citeh will win more trophies than us over the life of Jack's career but if we continue on this trajectory, we have a decent chance of winning something big in that time. How would you feel as a Villa fan watching your club win something without you? That thought that it could have been you would eat you up. The thought that you would be remembered by your club like Dennis Mortimer or Peter Withe would be with you for the rest of your days.

As long as the NSWE project continues, Jack will stay.
Our biggest ace in the hole with Jack is that he likes to be playing football, not sat on his arse, as he will be at City or the other lot.

Plenty of reports today suggesting Man City are on the verge of signing Jack and Kane for between £175-215m. If the deals are so close to being completed why are they so unsure on the valuation, as to give a £40m banding!
Doesnt sound like they're close to being completed at all.

Plenty of reports today suggesting Man City are on the verge of signing Jack and Kane for between £175-215m. If the deals are so close to being completed why are they so unsure on the valuation, as to give a £40m banding!
Doesnt sound like they're close to being completed at all.

Would take a lot more than that to sign both of them. Kane alone will be around £150m.

I have felt moved to join this august institution because I am getting really browned off with "sources say", "insider thinks", "the milkman's brother's dustbin man told me" etc with regard to Grealish. Shaun Goater being one of the worst. What they mean is that they (a) want clickbait to work or (b) hope it will happen. Words fail me ...

I have felt moved to join this august institution because I am getting really browned off with "sources say", "insider thinks", "the milkman's brother's dustbin man told me" etc with regard to Grealish. Shaun Goater being one of the worst. What they mean is that they (a) want clickbait to work or (b) hope it will happen. Words fail me ...

Welcome Minty55, welcome to Vital Villa and welcome to the rest of us who are pissed off, frustrated etc etc with the 'in the knows' so called 'reporters' etc etc that we have to endure whilst searching for that morsel of truth.

Seems Mykonos is imposing restrictions due to rising Covid cases. An overnight curfew amongst other things. Could cramp Jack's style a bit.

No doubt all the footballers there have had their jabs, but there's some doubt about how effective they are with the latest variants. Israel thinks pfizer loses 1/3 of its effectiveness, which is massive. So much for "herd immunity".