The player who left thread | Page 414 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

The word you want is "abuse". It was a deliberate plan to ensure he didn't become the hero of the nation built upon Southgate's vendetta against Villa. They wanted "wokery" with their three penalty takers being black. If they had succeeded as heroes... if they were Zeroes they would create a situation that showed there was a case of BLM being a just cause. Win-win.

Utter bullshit. Colour does not come into it and your insinuation that it does shows you are one of the people in society who are a massive part of the problem.

I'd rather be woke than blinded by racism.

I am sure Jack would be just as angered by this sort of crap aimed at his fellow team mates.

Banned. Racism will not be tolerated here, ever.

Jack bit his tongue all tournament about not being played and even being yanked off as a sub, but his expression after the pens spoke volumes. He doesn’t look just plain disappointed, he looks royally pissed off and at times pretty angry.

I don’t blame him one bit.

Now get back to VP Jack and channel that anger into proving empty dullards like horse-face wrong all season. Rub it in his face son.

Jack bit his tongue all tournament about not being played and even being yanked off as a sub, but his expression after the pens spoke volumes. He doesn’t look just plain disappointed, he looks royally pissed off and at times pretty angry.

Now get back to VP Jack and channel that anger into proving empty dullards like horse-face wrong all season. Rub it in his face son.

Well said. He can show what a great player he can be by using that as motivation to reach greater heights of success.

You can't blame him. He's the best player in the PL and he's sitting on the bench watching inferior players pass the ball sideways. I was losing my shit watching it happen. Jack must have the patience of a saint.

Utter bullshit. Colour does not come into it and your insinuation that it does shows you are one of the people in society who are a massive part of the problem.

I'd rather be woke than blinded by racism.

I am sure Jack would be just as angered by this sort of crap aimed at his fellow team mates.

Banned. Racism will not be tolerated here, ever.

Having the read comment that got the guy blocked I'm reminded that there are an alarmingly large number of morons in the world.

Very droll JPA. I made a personal vow to myself not to open anything that I cannot see as a lurker because I have realised that VV is a Woke blog, judging by the occasional references I see.

I have only one mission which is to show you guys that Grealish has been abused and to gain more info. Just amazes me that none of you can see it. How can you not see they were not passing to him? He had 7 touches against Germany. If you want to be ostriches, fine, just ban me now.

A political blog I frequent this morning had an article written by a guy in St. Petersburg, it nails the woke aspect of why England didn't win. I coud have linked it but thought nah, some of you will have a fit if you read the other articles on vaxxing. I have a fully functioning aluminium hat, it wont stop the 5G death rays but it's better than nothing.
VV a woke blog?
You've not read many posts then.
Silly thing to say in my opinion.
Most are balanced centre ish views.
Calling out bullshit mostly.... Just as a side note.

Edit. Just seen the Fear has already jab, crossed and right hooked.

The word you want is "abuse". It was a deliberate plan to ensure he didn't become the hero of the nation built upon Southgate's vendetta against Villa. They wanted "wokery" with their three penalty takers being black. If they had succeeded as heroes... if they were Zeroes they would create a situation that showed there was a case of BLM being a just cause. Win-win.
Sorry but this is the dumbest post I've ever read on this forum. What kind of a cartoonish world do you exist in to think this?

I would agree with a lot of that Merd, but the very fact that Southgate doesnt want the likes of Jack in his team tells you a lot about the dire rubbish that he plays.
If it won anything then I would hold my hands up and say fair enough, but he failed just like all the others, and bored us to death in the process.
100% with you Wittonite, just pointing out Gareth's good points that we need in any new managerial appointment. We can't go back to an adversarial relationship with the players, questioning their commitment to the England cause.

100% with you Wittonite, just pointing out Gareth's good points that we need in any new managerial appointment. We can't go back to an adversarial relationship with the players, questioning their commitment to the England cause.
Yes, its a baby and the bath water thing.

Jack doesn’t like being subbed off one bit, his interview on it when Deano did it for the first time he was pissed off, and couldn’t believe it, Perhaps having this taster under Southgate has given him the flavour of what it could be like at Man City, Once he gets back to Bodymoor and realises that Buendia is more on his wavelength than anyone at the club, he might feel that we can actually do very very well, signs that new contract and looks forward to more signings.