The player who left thread | Page 343 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Yes I've heard this according the FPL so called in the knows.... sounds like it's because he wasn't in a training photo or something. Sounds like rubbish :please:
Yeah that's definitely how it started apparently Tayls has confirmed it in a text to my mates work mate but who knows you know how these things escalate still worrying though.

Yeah, few saying shin splints, but there is an interview on the official site with him which was posted 8 odd hours ago... so probably just a load of tripe.

Well he said before his interview on the OS that he was just off training , so who knows ?

Also Deano didn't mention anything in his injury update.

One player I'm sure would try and play through the pain barrier for us would be Jack. I'd be surprised if he missed the game through that

One player I'm sure would try and play through the pain barrier for us would be Jack. I'd be surprised if he missed the game through that

Yes, although certain injuries, although not horrific, have to be looked after otherwise they do become very problematic obviously. Not all always about the pain.

(Which I know you will know!)

He has blanked in the past two game weeks. He has looked off the pace too. My brother transferred him out. My brother lives in Australia and works in IT.