The player who left thread | Page 341 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Easy on the ears to hear Lineker, Wright and Jenas waxing lyrical about Jack on MotD last night.
"Not just England now... we're talking Footballer of the Year surely."
"He's the boss."
"It's his decision-making. He always makes the right decision."
"He just has to start for England. No question."

Um, I agree!

I wonder what the odds are for Jack being Player of the season ? Lineker and Wright waxing lyrical about him. Even Roy Keane singing his praises. Thats put another £30m on his price, now £140m any advances on that.

I think Jack has been subdued since Covid lockdown.
But I think there were signs he's coming back last game.
:rockon:

No money in the world will replace what he gives us because there are no other players to buy that does what he does.

We will move on, the club will move on but whether he goes next year or in 5 years he will be irreplaceable.

And it’s far too early for player of the year talk but he is in the mix so far.

He's not rushing around trying to do everything, which is good. More pressure on the others to produce, and he picks his moments.

He turned and went around that defender and into the box last night.....and I thought yep he's back. He wasn't really trying that since Covid lockdown.

He's not rushing around trying to do everything, which is good. More pressure on the others to produce, and he picks his moments.

He seems to have more trust in those around him now. Barkley, Traore, Watkins all seem to be on his wavelength whereas before it was only really Mcginn. Hopefully we can soon add Sanson as well.